HHN tickets - IMPORTANT NEW INFO

Hi! Not sure if I can post this here, but I have a question about tickets. Does anyone know if you can buy tickets for combo ticket after 2pm that gets you into the park and for HHN with both FOL for the rides before the party and FOL for the mazes? Not just the rides. How much would that cost for a Sunday, if they do sell that option? Thank you. 

8 hours ago, Raynie said:

Hi! Not sure if I can post this here, but I have a question about tickets. Does anyone know if you can buy tickets for combo ticket after 2pm that gets you into the park and for HHN with both FOL for the rides before the party and FOL for the mazes? Not just the rides. How much would that cost for a Sunday, if they do sell that option? Thank you. 

If my memory serves me correctly, the FOL after 2 pm option was around $200 give or take maybe $10 or $20 pending certain nights. I didn’t buy it last year but I did buy a used pass off of eBay as a souvinear and the front of the line pass says it was only valid during Halloween Horror Nights and not during your time in the day at the park. However all the rides minus Depsicable Me, Forbidden Journey, and Hippogriff are open for HHN and the front of the line pass is valid for all mazes, shows, and rides during the night time event (minus the three that are closed). So you’d be able to ride the rides that aren’t open during the HHN hours while the park is open during the day going through the normal line and during the event use front of the line for everything else. Hope this helps! 

• 3 weeks later...

I am not aware of such a ticket - essentially a Stay and Scream with Express.

And Hollywood does something very irritating that Orlando does not do.

If you are in the park on an HHN DAY (let's say you are an annual pass holder) and you have a ticket for HHN that night, they make you exit the park and go back through security.  The only exception is if you have a stay and scream ticket.  In Orlando if you are there during the day, you just go to one of the HHN holding areas in the park, scan your HHN ticket, and wait till they let you go.  No need to go back through security.

I know Hollywood sells the stay and scream, but I don't think they have a stay and scream with Express - and add-on Express is only sold in the park the day of the event and is usually always sold out.

1 hour ago, zombieman said:

If you are in the park on an HHN DAY (let's say you are an annual pass holder) and you have a ticket for HHN that night, they make you exit the park and go back through security

Nope. Wrong. Not true at all. If you read my review from last year you'd know I addressed this issue. 

Due to the backlash, they changed this policy last year to allow much happier passholders/FFP goers.. there was a podium to check in at once inside the park.

So if I do the 4 pm option, can I be downstairs or on the backlot for the early opening mazes? Or they forcing me to exit and go back? I know it was semi discussed two posts ago but I feel like this might be different.

It's either that or free parking for me but I'm thinking the early entry since I'm going one of those days anyway. 

The 4pm entry is dumb because you're not going to access the early entry mazes earlier. Besides, EVERYONE has access to early entry at 5pm, so again pointless free gift.

Also keep in mind that Universal likes to increase the price for parking during HHN... So I'd suggest the free parking.

ouch... f*ck that sh!t with a rusty razor blade! They are crazy to be charging those kind of prices for such a mediocre event line-up. Especially after last year.

I have a feeling the "NEW" FFP options will be a FFP with express that Orlando introduced back in 2010/2011

It’s my first year visiting Hollywood, we usually go to Orlando.  

Is is there a ticket that allows me to go to universal for the full day before horror nights? I can see the 2pm one but we are visiting from the UK so we’d like to spend the full day there while we are over.  

• 1 month later...

Reviving this thread, because HHN Hollywood is doing something AWESOME!

This year HHN changed the name of their Front Of The Line Pass.  It's now just called Universal Express.

This is still as confusing as ever, because in Orlando an Express Pass just lets you skip the lines (one time per), while at Hollywood it also includes Admission.

Well, Hollywood now is selling an UNLIMITED Express Pass for HHN!

Unfortunately, it's well hidden on their site.

To get there, put an Express Pass in your cart.  It will then give you the option to UPGRADE to an Unlimited Express Pass for $90-$100 more per ticket.

Got that?

So let's take one calendar event night as an example:  Saturday, October 13 (promises to be a very packed night)

Option 1: General Admission - $97

Option 2: Universal Express (Admission + one time use Express) - $229

Option 3: UNLIMITED Universal Express (Admission + unlimited use Express) - $329

Option 4: RIP (Admission, Valet, Buffet, Guided Tour, Stranger Things Experience, Unlimited Express) - $409

While I'm happy to see this added tier, some might not know that from 2006 to around 2012 the FOTL pass had unlimited front line access built in....

Also, there is no on-line option to just buy an Express Pass (without admission) on a random night, so that sucks if you have a Frequent Fear pass.  They do sell Express in the park, but they are almost always sold out.

So let's break down the Express price:

One Time Use perk is $229 - $97 = $132 ($19 line skip for each house).   That's a crapload of cash if you ask me...

Unlimited perk is $232, but at Hollywood you can EASILY go through a house 5 times with not much walking.

Difference between RIP and Unlimited = $409 - $329 = $80 for valet / Guided Tour / Buffet / Stranger Things Experience

• zombieman changed the title to HHN tickets - IMPORTANT NEW INFO