HHN Hollywood 2017 Merchandise

Even though Arsic posted a video in the discussion thread... videos don't do things justice. Besides, NOT all of the displays were "up" yesterday (monday)... This thread will also help out the newbies who have never been to the event before know ahead of time where to find the merch & whatnot. (sorry forgot to do a price check for everything). Anyway, I mainly focused on the shirts & displays. Didn't really bother with the other random non-sense like tumbler cups, keychains, pins, etc (sorry not sorry). Here are the pics I got yesterday & today of the merchandise... ENJOY!

CITYWALK

DUdsj8Z.jpg

caGMJlW.jpg

4k04Ak8.jpg

ybai4qV.jpg

dwVjsTT.jpg

STUDIO STORE (INSIDE THE PARK)

8IQ5R5F.jpg

rfCAu3q.jpg

HyRLIrE.jpg

YSM56kY.jpg

oD2Wsgo.jpg

0wFCv0E.jpg

zQJ818H.jpg

UvoWhSe.jpg

tTsDKc7.jpg

HOODIES

8YiBFk6.jpg

pkVi9hx.jpg

TWD ATTRACTION (not really HHN related, but it has a "new" elaborate display)

KehaTKQ.jpg

PRODUCTION CENTRAL (Good Guy Doll delivery truck themed)

CH0Tvsb.jpg

JURASSIC OUTFITTERS (The Shining themed... the other side of the door says "Redrum")

fsyztU0.jpg

Okay thats all of it... if anyone else wants to get pics of the little stuffs, go ahead, i probably won't. Or if anyone wants to do a price listing of merch... go for it.

I was the very first to buy HHN 2017 Merch, haha. I got the Titans of Terror Tram shirt, Come Play With Us shirt, The Best Nightmares Never End shirt and The Come Play With Us Poster. Just know the shirts fit kind of small. I bought all the shirts XXL cause I like shirts a little baggy on me but these shirts fit me pretty good as in they actually fitted but weren't actually any sort of baggy. I bought a XL Titans of Terror 2016 shirt last year and I don't like the way it fits. It fits me, I still wear it and I like it but it doesn't fit the way I would want it to fit.

What's on the lanyard? Can't see. 

On 9/12/2017 at 11:48 PM, StraightEdge said:

I was the very first to buy HHN 2017 Merch, haha. I got the Titans of Terror Tram shirt, Come Play With Us shirt, The Best Nightmares Never End shirt and The Come Play With Us Poster. Just know the shirts fit kind of small. I bought all the shirts XXL cause I like shirts a little baggy on me but these shirts fit me pretty good as in they actually fitted but weren't actually any sort of baggy. I bought a XL Titans of Terror 2016 shirt last year and I don't like the way it fits. It fits me, I still wear it and I like it but it doesn't fit the way I would want it to fit.

I totally get you lol I think outside of 08 and 07 all the shirts I get fit weird and I can't explain it but XL feels odd ironically I got a size smaller cuz it was all they had left and it fits perfect 

21 hours ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

What's on the lanyard? Can't see.

Sorry I've been too lazy to get a pic of it...

One strap is The Shining carpet pattern with blood splatter, the other side is black with blood splatter & says "Come Play With Us"

The other strap is the Grady twins & says The Shining/HHN, the other side has the Grady twins & says "Come Play With Us"

Honestly, I only bought it out of habit. Much like this year's event, zero effort was made & only promotes The Shining. It'd be cooler if it was similar to the tshirt & hoodie which features the twins, Chucky, Jigsaw puppet, & the AHS pig man (because sure why not).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...