The Purge

mystiquephreeq

IMG_0269.JPG.30c1a614d823adcf015797f8fe5424cb.JPG

"Next up, we have a returning story to our New York streets with The Purge. This time, our approach was to create a zone that showed how we think the events of a Purge night might play out in our streets. 

There are some fan favorites returning such as our auction and a very polite gentleman. We also have some new surprises in store. For example, how do you clean up all the mayhem on the streets during a Purge night? Visit the clean-crew up crew with their trusty wood chipper to find out. Just don't get too close…" 

• 2 weeks later...

Personally never liked any of the Purge scarezones, nor the house. It's feeling like TWD to me with all this repetition. I do wonder if they'll do anything to make this one feel different than the previous ones, aside from just including more from the new movie?

1 minute ago, duh1011 said:

Personally never liked any of the Purge scarezones, nor the house. It's feeling like TWD to me with all this repetition. I do wonder if they'll do anything to make this one feel different than the previous ones, aside from just including more from the new movie?

The description appears to paint it as a "Universal" Purge. So basically what a purge in Universal would be like instead of pretending it's NYC. At least, I think that's what they meant. 

9 hours ago, duh1011 said:

At least it isn't a house this year.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For A Good Time, eat food at Shenanigans, which is what my brother calls the restaurant right here in Purge land. They come right up to the window. It's great.

Also, one thing I noticed that blew my mind while I was studying (I seriously start preparing for HHN months in advance) .... The sound that comes on before the Purge announcements in the 2nd and 3rd movies .....

Is the same notes as that dissociated beginning part of "Welcome to the Jungle" ....

Mind blown.

• Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to The Purge