you can remake one hhn maze. what maze would it be

even though i am a floridian, i would like my bloody valentine be here in orlando, but it'd be in the mib queue the layout would be a bit different, even though i like that maze and i like that movie, it is awesomeMV5BMTY2MTQ1OTcxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc2

Edited by Nekosammy

4 hours ago, Nekosammy said:

even though i am a floridian, i would like my bloody valentine be here in orlando, but it'd be in the mib queue the layout would be a bit different, even though i like that maze and i like that movie, it is awesomeMV5BMTY2MTQ1OTcxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc2

i think the closet orlando can get to a mbv house is in silver screams. the house featured a room based off the maze

Just now, Nekosammy said:

i bet that room was cool, i really want it to be a maze here

here's the room description of it by the way

Guests enter into a hospital corridor with blood painted on the walls declaring "Happy Valentine's Day". Harry Warden, The Miner from the film My Bloody Velentine 3-D, pops out of a closed door in front of the guests and attacks with his pickaxe. Around the corner is a hospital room with a dead body, which serves as a distraction for Warden to once again attack guests as they pass by. Guests finally reach the end of the corridor past more blood-painted walls and move through into another theater hallway.

7 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

yeah for interstellar terror it would have been better if we saw the aliens some more. same goes for creatures

I think it would work well as an Ip house, like a Star Trek house featuring the borg would be amazing.