Private RIP

Hi everyone! I just joined and had a question about the private RIP tours. Is there a good pace to find other people interested in singing up for a private RIP? I am coming into town but don't know people in Orlando. I heard the private RIPs  have more flexibility. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2017 at 9:15 AM, N i c k said:

I have seen a few posts each year on the various HHN forums I visit, so whenever it gets closer, I would try that.

Thanks I will try that. Is this the best forum to post? I am not really a part of any HHN or universal forums. 

27 minutes ago, Xtine said:

Thanks I will try that. Is this the best forum to post? I am not really a part of any HHN or universal forums. 

I am not quite sure on the rules of posting other forums, but although this one may help you find RIP tour partners, I would suggest going to some of the more general Universal forums. I love this place, but it is way more specialized than most of them.

On 5/17/2017 at 7:55 PM, scarematt said:

Message me. We book a private tour every year end of October. We would love for another to join us.

We are booked Sept 16th-23rd :( trying to schedule a visit before our AP run out. Drat, I would have totally taken you up on the offer! We did the public RIP tour last year and were really disappointed with our crew. No one was a fan and in fact 2 people left mid way.. it was really weird and sort of put a whole damper on the whole evening. We're big haunt fans and work in the industry.. maybe it's asking too much but would be nice to find likeminded people... or at least people that have attended HHN before and know what it is about.

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2017 at 10:51 AM, scarematt said:

We may change to September. If we do I will let you know. I'm booking the tour as soon as it goes on sale. I'm in agreement with you. It's different when everyone is a fan.

oh ya-- lemme know and if you're happy to have a couple extra haunt fans tag along.

• 1 month later...