HHN Hollywood's Music

Ok I need to get this off my chest. I hate Figure's dubstep! It takes you away from the scariness of the event. It's been in the event in years 2012-2015. It's been the music for the house of horrors mazes for the three years and just last year it was the music for the exterminatorz scare zone. And I hope it doesn't come back this year. People come to horror nights for the horror and intensity and adrenaline. Not trashy music!

How can someone be over a type of music, if the music is good people will listen, and if dubstep is "over", then why do they keep bringing it. John obviously enjoys their collaboration with Figure, so he brings him back every year. You guys don't like the music, your comment should've ended there. Not going on about how no one listens to a certain type of music anymore so it shouldn't be here. I'm sure people don't like the metal/rock music that plays every year. But people don't come for that, no one comes because a certain type of music is played. Most people come for the houses, a small group of idiots come for a stupid dance show. This doesn't matter, the creators will put whatever they want into the event, if you don't like it, don't come

• Like 1

I think it's a little overbearing that you told us how we should respond in the thread, but I understand why Murdy makes the decision to bring Figure into the event. Hell, going through Face Off: In the Flesh alone was my single favorite theme park experience, regardless of the soundtrack. I think the main beef here is that much like the Walking Dead, repeating properties and entities can lessen an experience for people, especially if it's not your cup of tea to begin with. And one minor annoyance isn't going to stop anybody from visiting the event.