If Halloween Horror Nights were to make a new icon for HHN 26, what would it be?

Why not a Military leader?  A crazed General or something that has a brainwashed squad of crazy soldiers?  A possible Havoc tie in?  I have no idea the backstory of those houses.  Just an idea.

HHN Singapore had an evil military leader for an icon, last year.  

Awesome idea though!

Why not a Military leader?  A crazed General or something that has a brainwashed squad of crazy soldiers?  A possible Havoc tie in?  I have no idea the backstory of those houses.  Just an idea.

& tie in the Nightingales as well

I'm gonna talk reckless for a sec here and say Meaty Meatz as an icon would be dope 

That wouldn't be a bad idea tbh. "A New Taste of Fear" & feature a sequel house along with some slasher IPs (no Walking Dead) & new original content.

• Like 1

New around these forums, but what if we had something based on Kuchisake-onna? She's a japanese urban legend, but it could be localized and made so you don't need to know the legend. t think it could be scary. Also I think an icon based on a doctor/nurse (since a lot of people have a fear of needles) could be cool. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuchisake-onna

Edited by Professor Layton
forgot to put the link to the wikipedia page

New around these forums, but what if we had something based on Kuchisake-onna? She's a japanese urban legend, but it could be localized and made so you don't need to know the legend. t think it could be scary. Also I think an icon based on a doctor/nurse (since a lot of people have a fear of needles) could be cool. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuchisake-onna

I don't understand why people think supernatural icons are worthy of anything. Serial killers are the only legitimately decent form of an icon. They can happen and real life. Hell, John Wayne Gacy was a massive inspiration to many clown killers in horror. Plus, your idea would never translate well to American markets.

• Like 2

I don't understand why people think supernatural icons are worthy of anything. Serial killers are the only legitimately decent form of an icon. They can happen and real life. Hell, John Wayne Gacy was a massive inspiration to many clown killers in horror. Plus, your idea would never translate well to American markets.

True. I guess it doesn't really have to be based on the legend. Maybe have a doctor/nurse wearing a surgical mask and carries a large syringe? Lots of people have a fear of needles.  You could even have the cut mouth thing still, and it wouldn't have to be a supernatural being.

I would love (also) for H.R. Bloodingutz to be an icon and have a whole theme of 70's/80's monster vision type show (ala Sven Ghoolie). He was such a cool chararter I would love for them to use him in an icon role.... of course I can hear people hear bitching about for 8 months ad nauseum. 

• Like 2

The Librarian, though it only works they go with a literature-themed event. 

I'm also partial to "the Professor," a more unassuming character hiding a vicious serial killer who hosts "Horror's History."

But really, we just need to steal the Puppetmaster and call it a day.

You mean you want me to be the Icon? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Geisha. I always have been hoping for some high Asian theme to occur at HHN. I kinda envision a commercial like Bloody Mary's that she is putting on her make-up in some dark dingy place and the red lip make-up drop like blood and she is like Lady Luck/Nightingale and has the gorgeous side to lure in unsuspecting victims then turns into the monster version .... maybe she is a head Nightingale? Then I def want her to have a house with some traditional Japanese settings and temples and etc.

This is more of a dream scenario than what I think they would actually do.