Access from IOA to HHN

The only way that I know of that works is to take the train from IoA. London and Diagon Alley was a "stay and scream" area last year where you were locked into. Years ago when they used IoA, Suess was possibly a "stay and scream" area but not anymore and the gates near Suess don't really open unless its a peak night and even then, its not until the event starts at 6:30. The Diagon area would let out around 6-6:15 so you could get into lines before gates opened.

This year, with Diagon possibly being open all night (until midnight), this might not be the case. We won't know until either right before opening night, or on opening night itself.

I could be wrong but I *Think* They didn't open Seuss gates because of the Hogwarts Express train. Did your friend do it for sure did it last year? Because when I asked about it last year they just said "There's no point because the train is open now"

My memory serves what Badge has said above. I think they quit opening the gate from Seuss. Plus that path goes right through all the major houses and they probably want that to be a que line instead of a path cutting through it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When the entrance through Seuss was open, it felt like early entry because you didn't have to stand in the line to get in with the big crowd :) I expect the Hogwarts Express to feel the same way, if you can still ride it over. I highly recommend doing that if it is at all possible!