HHN 2015: Dark Christimas

DTH316

I'm actually really excited that this scare zone is coming back! I am a little surprised it isn't making an appearance as a maze considering the movie Krampus is coming out this December. But I suppose there are way bigger names this year....even though they are doing TWD and AVP again. This scare zone was far from scary (for me at least) but it was definitely entertaining! You could tell how much fun the scare actors were having with their characters, especially Jack Frost.

I'm actually really excited that this scare zone is coming back! I am a little surprised it isn't making an appearance as a maze considering the movie Krampus is coming out this December. But I suppose there are way bigger names this year....even though they are doing TWD and AVP again. This scare zone was far from scary (for me at least) but it was definitely entertaining! You could tell how much fun the scare actors were having with their characters, especially Jack Frost.

Well like brought up before it will most likely come next year after the movie is released hell the website went live today and Krampus still has no trailer so maybe it was for the best to wait.

After the big VIP massacre and letdown, all I had to do is think about the evil Santa stroking his gruesome tongue  and pretending to stir my hot chocolate with his finger!  All is now good in the world.

Ah, the simple things.....

Edited by AsylumSB
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...