Rosen Inn Questions

Hey guys, I'm planning my trip to Orlando this year and was wondering if anyone has stayed at the Rosen Inn Closest to Universal that's approximately 3 miles away? Last year we stayed at the Cabana Bay Beach Resort and really enjoyed it there, but we're trying to save money to have more for souvenirs, food, etc. On Trip Advisor, rooms are going for $56 a night and there is a free shuttle to Universal in the day. How easy is it to get a taxi from the park back to the hotel between 2-3am and how exactly does one do that? A 3 mile taxi drive generally costs how much? Any tips, or opinions on that hotel and do you guys think that's a decent choice? Reviews seem generally positive online but I trust everyone's opinion on here much more. Thank you! 

Edited by Arsik_22

I've stayed at that hotel a couple times. It's good enough for the price, especially if it's only for a few nights, and only a place to crash. If you're looking for a resort, obviously this isn't it. But I remember it being clean and easy enough to check in. I drive as I'm a local, so i can't speak for the shuttles.