HHN 2015: Insidious: Return to the Further

hhnfanforever

Just a little fyi: they'd be required by law to install overhead sprinklers if they added a ceiling to mazes. I'm not a construction expert, but I'm sure that would cost too much for just slightly elevated feeling of immersion. Ceilings would be nice, but I don't really have a difficult time with suspending my disbelief

well they've had some ceilings for AVP, HoTC and several other mazes. IDK why they couldn't have for Insidious. 

Look forward to this maze even more after seeing Insidious 3 last night.  Best maze from 2013; I am glad that they skipped a year in order to get a "full recharge" for the property.

(Useless info:  saw the film at the last scheduled time, at the only theater in the Phoenix area.  No longer showing at first run houses.  Only two of us in the theater which made for a creepy atmosphere):zombie2:

• Like 1

well they've had some ceilings for AVP, HoTC and several other mazes. IDK why they couldn't  ofhave for Insidious. 

Well most of insidious took place in a house. That's a lot of ceiling and plumbing to put in especially with a limited time and budget. But again... I'm not a maze contractor.. lol

Most likely, they must have figured it wasn't necessary. After all, this is the first I've heard of the lack of ceiling being a big problem. 

I assume that I3 will be one of if not the biggest draws for the event this year. Maybe with all that attention will come time and money spent getting you your ceiling ;)