HHN 2015 Fan-Made Wallpapers

uhhhnlogo.png

Hello everyone in Hollywood land! It has come to my attention that you have been lacking in the wallpaper department for some reason which is why I started this topic. The wallpaper section is something we've had on the Orlando side for many years now so I'm happy to bring it over here for you! There's a few thing to go over first:

1. This is the place to share any fan-made wallpapers you've made for Horror Nights THIS year. Everyone is welcome to share their creations.

2.  If you have a request please be specific about what you want and I or another user will do our best.

3. If you wish to have a different size wallpaper made then please message the user who created it.

And if you want to take a trip over to Orlando's Wallpaper section click here.

;)

So let's just get right into it! Seeing as the only thing we really know about right now is Crimson Peak we'll start there.

Click to Download Full Size Image

download.png

DW.png

cp_1.pngcp2.pngin.pngh.pngWD%20Wallpaper%20s_1.pngWD%20Wallpaper%203s.pngTITE%20Wallpaper2.pngAVP%20Wallpaper%20s.png~originalPurge%20Wallpaper%20s.pngHHN%20Logo%20Wallpaper%202%20s.png

MW.png

WD%20iPhone%20s.pngIN%20iPhone_1.pngHalloween%20iPhone_1.pngCP%20iPhone_1.pngTITE%20iPhone2.pngAVP%20iPhone%20s.pngPurge%20iPhone%20s.png

Edited by Gambit
  • Like 5

Hey Gambit, would you be willing to do another amazing iPhone wallpaper with the promo image they released for Insidious with the Man Who Can't Breathe? It'd be much appreciated ! 

Sure thing.

Insidious: Return to the Further wallpapers are now available. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've added wallpapers for The Purge and AVP as well as updated the Walking Dead ones to better reflect this year's house.

Also, all the wallpapers are now together and located in the first post to make things a little easier for everyone. ;)

Trying to download these amazing wallpapers but it is not letting me. I tried both download links at the top and on the right side of screen :(

Thanks man. Good work.

Strange, it's working for me. If you're on a mobile device try just saving the picture like you normally would on you phone or if you go down to the bottom of the page you can click the view Full Site link and try it from there. If you're on you desktop you can always try clicking the magnifying glass with the + sign in the top right of the picture to see the full size and then just save that.

Edited by Gambit
  • Like 1

Strange, it's working for me. If you're on a mobile device try just saving the picture like you normally would on you phone or if you go down to the bottom of the page you can click the view Full Site link and try it from there. If you're on you desktop you can always try clicking the magnifying glass with the + sign in the top right of the picture to see the full size and then just save that.

YAAAAAS! Magnifying glass hack worked :) Thanks bro. Needed the Purge TT one to rep my team...

• Like 1

And I also thank you for producing these all the way from Florida... hahaha. Just noticed that!

YAAAAAS! Magnifying glass hack worked :) Thanks bro. Needed the Purge TT one to rep my team...

You're welcome and I'm glad it worked for you!

Any chance you could make one for the event in general? Thanks for doing this at all, though!

Sure thing. If you need a mobile version just let me know.

HHN%20Logo%20Wallpaper%202%20s.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...