Front of the Line Pass in September

I have been doing fotl's since 2011 and I wont ever go back to regular tickets for a few reasons one I HATE lines! and im normally able to go into the busiest mazes twice with no wait first time without using the fotl and then going back later with using the fotl pass. Yes my gameplan has always been the same since going without fotl's but its a hell of alot easier. Also you get front of the line at restaurants too which I had no clue and was suprised when I found that out lol. And you dont have to rush around we like to people watch and eat snacks but of course thats just my opinion everyones is different...

In 2011 im standing in line at jurassic and a worker in there tells me you have a front of the line pass go uo here and he takes me to the front im like what the hell really.... I thought it was a joke but every where I got that. Then every year after that we've been eating at the front of the line

If you want to do each maze twice plus go on all the rides I without a doubt I recommend the FOL pass and if your nasty go for the VIP pass. I'm sure someone on here is gonna say they've done all of the stuff I mentioned without the FOL pass. But for me I only go once a year and I want to enjoy myself when I go and the FOL pass gives me that extra comfort without having to worry I might not get to go through everything. I've experienced going to the event with GA ticket and it wasn't nearly as fun the 120+ minute lines never again.

• Like 1

How about guest assistance passes? Are those hard to get?

You'd be surprised how easy it is to get those. I never make up something to get it because I feel like I'm being dishonest by doing so. I go with someone who has bad knees every opening night so I do it honestly. :P The only drawback is that when the lines get long, they give you a thirty minute return time.

This would be a more honest way of doing it.

I have been doing fotl's since 2011 and I wont ever go back to regular tickets for a few reasons one I HATE lines! and im normally able to go into the busiest mazes twice with no wait first time without using the fotl and then going back later with using the fotl pass. Yes my gameplan has always been the same since going without fotl's but its a hell of alot easier. Also you get front of the line at restaurants too which I had no clue and was suprised when I found that out lol. And you dont have to rush around we like to people watch and eat snacks but of course thats just my opinion everyones is different...

FOL for the restaurants.....well ill be a monkeys uncle

I had no idea guest assistance passes existed? I do have medical issues that allow me to get such passes at Disneyland but had no idea they existed for HHN! How exactly do you go about getting those? It's unlikely I'll get one as I'm usually okay at the event and don't feel the need to be "that person" who needs guest assistance but more info would be great!

I had no idea guest assistance passes existed? I do have medical issues that allow me to get such passes at Disneyland but had no idea they existed for HHN! How exactly do you go about getting those? It's unlikely I'll get one as I'm usually okay at the event and don't feel the need to be "that person" who needs guest assistance but more info would be great!

You basically go to guest relations, tell/show them your medical problem, and they'll give it to you.