HHN memorabilia for sale

Not sure if there is already a thread out there.

Was curious how fellow HHN fans would feel about selling misc. Merchandise from previous years and or trading.

Starting first I have a HUGE bus stop sized poster from 2012 I'm looking to sell.

No clue how to attach pics from my phone but this is the poster

http://www.stuffwelike.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/IMAG03811.jpg

Make me an offer.

Poster is like new-near mint.. Purchased on eBay In 2012 for over $100

Poster is on thick vinyl.

Edited by FattYeli17

^ Unfortunately there's not one that I know of but if your lucky you could sometimes find some HHN merch on sale. I Recently found last year's Ozzy shirt on sale for $5! Before that I've seen them sell the HHN sippers in like November but I guess their just trying to get rid of the remaining ones. The one thing though that I'd wish they sold during the day which is one of the little reasons I can't wait for HHN is the jello shots!

The one thing though that I'd wish they sold during the day which is one of the little reasons I can't wait for HHN is the jello shots!

I thought those were alcoholic when I first saw them. I hate energy drinks, but I bought one anyway just for the fun of pretending it's an actual syringe. If anyone is interested, I can be persuaded to part with it for the right price. Bidding starts at $500. Help me, I'm poor.