HHN Orlando 2014 Auditions

Soooo this will be my first year auditioning for HHN. I wanted to do it last year but something came up. BUT! I am definitely doing it this year. What am I to expect? Also what benefits do the cast get? Thank you.

-Steven

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Been away from HHN for sometime. I'm coming down to Orlando 7/22/14 for my audition @7:26. Quick question since i've been out the loop. Do they still have active backup and fire crew etc? Since i'm a out-of-towner Active backup was best for me. Anything really change for the process besides hurry up and wait lol. (i don't think it would)

7/23/2014 @ 1:04pm. I didn't make the cut last night at auditions. Hope to see everyone next year!

Edited by mystereo21

Sorry to hear you didn't get in, man.

To answer your question, though: Fire Crew still existed last year, and "FC" was one of the acronyms in the pile of rehearsal dates at the bottom of the audition sheet so I'm assuming it's still around this year as well. Last year Active Backup was replaced with something called "The Collective," although I'm not really sure what the difference was other than just a name change. You'd have to ask someone who was cast there.

But, yeah, there was something that looked like Active Backup in the rehearsal acronyms as well, so I'm wondering if they shelved the "Collective" thing and went back to the original Active Backup format for this year's event?