Hollywood show vs Florida show

Justman1020

So, thanks to a youtube video, I was able to watch Hollywood's entire show

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b5DTSKVf_I)

Obviously two very different plot's, for me, it seem's our show here in Florida is a little more comedic, but, I loved the Kevin Hart/gandolf jokes, and I loved the miley cyrus joke compared to our's.

Has anyone seen the Florida Show as well as your sow out there? If so, what do you think?

Last year's Orlando show was great, but Hollywood's was even better. This year pop culture really sucked so they didnt have much to work with at all...Orlando's was just ok but it killed and then ran circles around Hollywood's. I always love Bill and Ted regardless, though.

Edited by Coast

could you explain the plot to Orlando's show please?

BIG SPOILERS BELOW IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ORLANDO SHOW!

Orlando show start's out with an opening number to "Pheonix" by fall out boy, with the major killer's from horror movies (as women though) dancing.

In our show Bill and Ted are at camp Morning wood, Where celeberties go to relax.

Ted brought his g.f with him, Taylor swift (pumpkin spice lataytay)

she is looking for her journal, ted says he found it hands it to her and it turns out its not her journal, its actually the book of totally bad stuff...she reads from it, and gets possessed. She then goes on to posses a whole lot of famous women, including Penny from Big bang, Amanda Bynes, Jessica Hutchkins, and a few more.

They make fun of disney, sharknado, disney again, superman, the cup song, Oz the great and powerful, hobbit, (YOU SHALL NOT PUFF PUFF PASS)

James Cameron, Star Trek, Star Wars, Superman, the screaming goat, miley cyrus (who gets possessed obviously) The voice, Skyfall (and the stunt jumper from the olympics...) along with multpile other.

It turns out that they need a virgin in order to take over the world as the book of totally bad things says, and bill happens to be one, so, every woman (and some men) end up shaking hte bush with bill, he then stands up and yells 69! then they go into the final dance number.