HHN 19 Survey

Ok so i decided to take the survey and it literally gives you hints about next year. The survey is made depending how you answer questions on the previous page. For next year, they had alot of questions with what i thought about haveing 10 houses, 10 scarezones and 1 live show. Your thoughts?

PS. This survey was sent to me cause i did a survey at Bill and Teds, and Wolfman and put my email address. So not sure if they are sending it to other people as well

Edited by Quiksilver

In the last few years they have had similar surveys with similar questions. I don't think that we can read too much into it. I like the fact that Uni seems to always want to get bigger and never take away, but there has to be a good balance of houses, scarezones and shows. They starting asking those questions after 07 when the scarezones were almost non existant and the houses were good and they had 3 shows including a main stage show. So personally I like the 8 houses, 6 scarezones and 2-3 shows ideally with a main show stage. I wish they would make the scarezones a tad bigger tough. Also I feel the zombies and saws (or comparable) roaming the park helps and I am disappointed to see that they did not do this for HHN19. It is a good way to make the guest feel that there are no safe zones and expands the HHN experience.

F.U.B.A.R.

true, but during the UTH tour, the guy i was talking too, said that they are def looking into IOA next year, so for the 20th anniversary, i could see 10 houses/10 scarezones etc. the 8 houses/ 6 SZ works good but they fucked up this year cause everything is in the front half of the park and some are too small/crammed, they need to expand the scarezones and spread them out, thus making it seem more immersible. They had about 8 scarezones last year although they weren't official (ZDT).

The only way they should use IOA, is open up part of it but keep the Studio's for the majority of it. IOA itself is way to small for the crowds they get now, and 60% of it more than likely can't be used (Suess and Potter). I thought the two park idea was god on paper but didn't work out very well, long walks and dead space.. and everyone is complaining about half of one park being dead this year.

I think they could add two more Scare Zones in the back of the park, and if they had to could probably do 2-3 more houses in on the Studio side.

20 needs to be "GREAT" not just "GOOD", so if they decide to go bigger, they better hope they can staff it all. Don't over do it.

I think they could add two more Scare Zones in the back of the park, and if they had to could probably do 2-3 more houses in on the Studio side.

Honestly I wouldn't put any zones any farther back than SF street or Kidzone area...having the zombies back by MIB/Simpsons last year was okay because there weren't too many of them so it didn't cause a big problem with crowds...the main issue is that area can get so gridlocked with people...Amity having Jaws, B&T and a house is always nuts nowadays and they have MIB/Simpsons and a house entrance and the exit of 2 over there, plus not to mention when there's a B&T dump...if they do anything in the MIB or Amity area, it would have to be something small like the zombies last year