Black Sabbath: 13 3D [Reveiw]

Grindhousehero13

the first soundstage house. (Well I have been to HHN Orlando numerous times so this is the first Hollywood SS I have been too) Well I think what I have to say first is that yes... Since it's 3D it is colorful like Alice Cooper:Goes to Hell was. But since it was in a Soundstage it allowed for some more "color" per say other than the red/blue combo our ChromaDepth mazes are used too. I'm ashamed to say that the sets are not as fleshed out as one would expect from a Soundstage house. Don't get me wrong they are pretty cool but it's just not exactly at the level of say an Orlando soundstage house. Yes, I know I they have had 23 years of experience obviously they more experienced on working an SS but I guess what I meant to say is Black Sabbath feels a little more limiting than it should be in a soundstage. I feel like what was done in there could have been in a tent house. I feel like since it they made it focused on ChromaDepth 3D they sacrificed some things to make it a good 3D house. don't get me wrong it's a good house... But it's just not what I expected it to be. Maybe I overhyped it but the sets didn't amaze me as much as I expected. (due to the focus on 3D and forcing them to use more flat textures) the room with the radioactive demon was pretty cool though This isn't my final review on it but as of now I would give Black Sabbath 7.5/10

I felt as if a lot of the scares weren't very effective and that it was just like the alice cooper maze.. the line for this maze reached about 90 minutes according to the wait times they have around the park. all the other mazes kept about a 10-20 minute wait all night ..

• 1 month later...