Insidious: Into The Further [Reveiw]

Grindhousehero13

Insidious was my second favorite maze. The facade is pretty and Tucker and Spec are really funny. The sets are all very detailed, though maybe a little static (especially the seance scene). The red-face demon creeped me out plenty, as he's featured multiple times. His lair was pretty cool, not as big as I thought it would be. Didn't really get the second half of the maze, as I haven't seen Insidious 2 yet. The final scare and the scrim scares got me pretty good. Overall: 8/10

This is the BEST MAZE this year.

I have never been scared so much in a maze.

I was literally scared about 10 Seconds in the maze with up Old Woman Screen scare it really caught me off guard.

The red faced demon was amazing looking in person especially in his Lair scene with the Plastic glass he would kick or punch the glass to scare you.

the whole maze had a different feeling but in a good way

• Like 1

This is a really scary maze actually it's scarier then any of the mazes last year and this year but we'll see if any of the other mazes can pass it up on the scare factor "evil dead hopefully :("

But yea this is probably going to be the maze of the year based off of first impressions and if it is be ready for it to return next year :\ lol

This was our third maze of the night after doing Walking Dead and Black Sabbath. I was honestly slightly disappointed by this house. I didn't get the fog in the further and a lot of the scares were the same old thing. Pictures, hidden doors and trigger scares. I'd rate it a 7/10.

Edited by 88orbust

• 3 weeks later...

I liked this maze a bit more after the second round. The Further looked better even though the fog had been completely removed (I never got to see it. :/ ) But I liked the maze. It's my third favorite now with Walking Dead at no. 1 and El Cucuy at no. 2.

• Like 1

This was probably the scariest maze, but the sets weren't memorable since Insidious basically takes place in a suburban house. I haven't seen the second one so I may have missed some details. We were scared in this maze, a lot, but we didn't walk out of it with that "wow it was like we were in the show" feeling we got from Walking Dead this year.