Most anticipated scarezone for 2013

What is your most anticipated scarezone for 2013?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Is it...

• The Curse of Chucky
    • The Purge: Survive the Night
    • Cirque Du Klownz
    • Scarecrowz
    • The Walking Dead: Dead on Arrival

I have to agree with DTH, it's a no brainer on what the most anticipated zone will be. The location of The Walking Dead : Dead on Arrival is pretty much a (or the) main reason, but it's easy to see why. It has the most potential to match or go beyond what Welcome to Hell was able to pull off in quality.

As for the other zones,

Curse of Chucky - Pretty much a rehash of Toyz, which was a good idea...but not as strong of a execution as most would've liked. Though this does have potential if they're able to put in some sort of Insult Theater.

Cirque Du Klowns - The concepts for the make up/costumes are looking nice, could very well be a dark horse.

The Purge : Waarghablargle - Jay Leno impersonators a go-go...seriously with the Klownz moved out they had a chance for Welcome to Hell to return.

Scarecrowz : Unless they put effort into theming up the lower lot for this, this can be summed up as "Great idea, horrible placement...pity."

• Like 1

My most anticipated:

Walking Dead: Dead on Arrival - Dude, it's zombies infesting the NY streets on the backlot....do I need to say more?

The Purge - Great to finally have a new scarezone on NY street as Klownz was getting way too old. I'm really looking forward to the opening ceremony.

Curse of Chucky - I'm sure they'll have some toyz mixed in, but if that little surprise they have planned for the scarezone I heard about comes true, than this should be good.

Scarecrows - Should be the best scarezone on the lower lot. It just depends on whether or not they have scenery down there. With everything looking good, I'll be surprised if it doesn't.

Cirque de Klownz - I'm tired of Klownz as this is my least-anticipated, but that doesn't mean this won't be good. I look forward to see the French Klownz.

Some really good scarezones this year. I'm glad they stepped it up,

• Like 1

Starting with the best.

TWD. Giant backlot scarezone that leads you into a giant maze.

The Purge: Now, I have no interest in the movie. But the masks are creepy and it's not another year of Klownz. Also, sirens.

Cirque de Klownz: French clowns are way creepier than American clowns.

Curse of Chucky: Human voodoo dolls have me excited for this.

Scarecrows: Well, I haven't seen any concept art for this and it's a lower lot scarezone....so we'll see.

• Like 1

I guess I never put my picks in order (from most to least):

TWD: DOA - I've sang my praises all over this site, so...

The Purge - excited for the night starting zone and probably the end of the night. Plus I think those masks are kinda creepy.

Curse of Chucky - I love Chuckyyyyyy! I just hope its done well.

Scarecrowz - excited to see if this will be pulled off decently

Cirque de Freakz - odd to have this last since I feel like I anticipated it quite a lot but I suppose its at the end of the list.

• Like 1