HHN5 Commercial W/ The Crypt Keeper

Rotting Corpse

DOT with Crypt keeper wasn't much different than the previous ones.

In fact I don't really remember him being a big part. Played like a cameo in most the houses.

I vaguely remember him doing a broadcast at that radio station on Hollywood BLVD.

That was about it if I recall. He made the cameo in his house from both years. We didn't have elaborate videos or props (heck I'm pretty sure you still parked AT the arches then). No merch I can recall.

If you don't mind me asking, what were the houses like from that event? I've read the basic descriptions on this site, but I'd be interested to hear a bit more on what sort of things were featured in those houses.

Edited by filmfanatic

If you don't mind me asking, what were the houses like from that event? I've read the basic descriptions on this site, but I'd be interested to hear a bit more on what sort of things were featured in those houses.

WOW remembering 18 years ago...

Well let me go jog my memory.

Let's See: DOT.. yeah good luck they are all inseparable in my head. BUT I believe that was the year rat lady was in the floor.

Other than that... These may or may not have been in this particular incarnation.

There was the rock wall hallway with the blue (or green?) light shining through it. As you walked down the hallway is pinned you against the opposing wall.

The mangler. You walked into a pitch black room, they locked you in, and turned on the mangler machine on which pushed towards you with spinning blades and drill bits.

There was a hanging cowboy. There was a hunchback that was eating someones guts and he pushes the table outward into the room as a boo gag.

Really a lot of random stuff. I remember the music being too loud and the PA systems being too distorted.

Terror Underground: Transit into terror:

I don't remember much except barrels, chain link fence, and you rode the Earthquake ride and then did the house... which was kind of cool.

Universal's House of Horrors. I remember pretty well. Well which one was it? I think it was the one the started with Dracula. But... The basic gist of all of them was the classic monsters in classic set. I liked them a lot and, if I remember correctly, I and my date were the only ones in the house :P