Crowd Control

Will there be anything done to mediate the crowd issues? I went on Halloween last year which was on a Wednesday, deviating from my normal annual Thursday night trip and it was out of control. I waited 3 hours for Walking dead and an hour and half at least for the other mazes. I've gone every year since this event has started and have been going to knotts since 2000 and never has it been this crowded. Knotts was great last year and unless something is being done about crowds I might just go to Knotts only this year.

Well I don't think any of us know for sure, since we don't work at the park. HHN is open more days this year so they might sell less tickets per day, but they don't give out that kind of info to the general public. My advice is to not go on a peak night (IE Halloween) and show up early. With decent planning you can do a round of mazes pretty easily with little to no wait.

But I have to say that I think USH higher ups will laugh at the threat of boycott due to the popularity of the event. Especially if you say you are just going to go to Scary Farm since it is less crowded.

Back when I used to go as a guest, getting a FoL pass was absolutely worth it. I'm not really sure how they could improve crowd control -- they can only let a certain amount of people into the mazes, and the event is getting progressively more popular.

Will there be anything done to mediate the crowd issues? I went on Halloween last year which was on a Wednesday, deviating from my normal annual Thursday night trip and it was out of control. I waited 3 hours for Walking dead and an hour and half at least for the other mazes. I've gone every year since this event has started and have been going to knotts since 2000 and never has it been this crowded. Knotts was great last year and unless something is being done about crowds I might just go to Knotts only this year.

well Th Walking Dead was the reason the crowds were so bad last year, since you been going every year as I you know this was the first year it got that bad, hopefully the higher ups took last year as an example, Im sure they will but if you wanna be 100% protected against the crowds the only thing I can suggest is A. buy a front of the line pass if you got the moeny or B. We usualy post a game plan thread after opening day Scare-Actors, Vets and people who have already attended the event post tips and tricks to avoid the lines and such last year for example we were able to hit everything but LL but that was mosly because my group wanted to rest twords the end.

Yeah last year was the first time I haven't been able to see everything and my group was not very pleased with the 2 hour waits. It was overall a pretty bad experience which sucks cause I look forward to this event and october in general.