handicapped hhn question

I had no clue where to post this but this year ill be in wheelchair for hhn (broke my leg) and I dont remember cuz I never paid attention but I have a few questions

is all the mazes handicap accessible?

is there a elevator to get down to the Lower lot?

do I use my wheelchair or do I have to get one there?

And do I get front of the line automatically or do I still have to buy a fotl pass?

Every maze is ADA compliant (wheelchair accessible). To get to the lower lot, you'll use both an elevator and a shuttle, which will drop you off by the Mummy queue, if I remember correctly. You have to go to Guest Services to get a disability pass for the rest of your party though.

Edited by kingundisputed_

Go to guest services and ask for a Guest assistance pass I'm not sure what it was called I forgot

I got one for me last year cuz I have knee problems they'll give it to you and they'll ask how many people are in your party. (This one pass will be good for you and your entire party)

Now to answer your question about the fotl...

the way it works is say there is a 2 hour wait for a maze at 11:40, you go to the front of the line (line) and show the person who's working it your guest assistance pass. They will then give you another pass that says come back in 2 hours at 1:40 (depends on whos working it they may be nice and say come back in 30 mins) and you'll be able to go into the maze through the front of the line. This is so you don't have to wait in line and you can sit while you wait. You could run around the entire park and get one for each maze and then go through all the mazes at your own pace which is what I did and I was able to go on everything twice.

I don't know if you get any different treatment if you are in a wheelchair. So take into consideration what I said and then decide if you want to buy a fotl pass or not. :)

The one thing I saw handicapped people have problems with at HHN is the Terror Tram. My friend was kind enough to help someone get pushed up that dark hill in gravel which took a really long time. Isn't there a shuttle to take u to the top?