Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Shrek queue was nixed. Still need 2 more locations.

I like the line being in the Universal plaza! although I hope one day in the future, the plaza can be used as well along with DMs queue and it'd be three mazes of doooooom!

A HHN update video showed some construction going on that looked like a maze in the normal Shrek venue...anybody know if that was actually for something else already?

I wonder if the courtyard is going to be a venue next year as well? With Universal Plaza acting as the line this could be really interesting.

A HHN update video showed some construction going on that looked like a maze in the normal Shrek venue...anybody know if that was actually for something else already? I wonder if the courtyard is going to be a venue next year as well? With Universal Plaza acting as the line this could be really interesting.
Where's the Universal Plaza?

You don't seem to know much about the park for being a so-called Universal Geek lmfao

Ferox, do you have a link to the video? Last one I saw was about 2 weeks ago with some stuff moved around back there, but no actual construction.

Murdy claims one of the scenes in one of this year's mazes was inspired by the time he was a delivery boy for a mental asylum. Hmmm....

• Like 2

That's what I thought it was but I'm not up-to-date right now..

You don't seem to know much about the park for being a so-called Universal Geek lmfao Ferox, do you have a link to the video? Last one I saw was about 2 weeks ago with some stuff moved around back there, but no actual construction. Murdy claims one of the scenes in one of this year's mazes was inspired by the time he was a delivery boy for a mental asylum. Hmmm....
Not even Geeks know it all lol

You don't seem to know much about the park for being a so-called Universal Geek lmfao

Ferox, do you have a link to the video? Last one I saw was about 2 weeks ago with some stuff moved around back there, but no actual construction.

Murdy claims one of the scenes in one of this year's mazes was inspired by the time he was a delivery boy for a mental asylum. Hmmm....

Dude if he's giving all of these teases and doesn't make with the AHS it's not freaking cool. Not. Freaking. Cool.

This is the video. It looks like it's being prepped for a maze. Key words "looks like." We will see what manifests with other construction updates.

*Crazy Ralph voice* I told you! I told you all! I been sayin it for years and nobody believed me!

Update: it'll also take up space by Mels Diner and "another area". I've also been sayin they could expand the maze to here too! Murdy listened to meeeee! Or maybe not, idk lol

this will be interesting hopefuly where put the queue won't congest the F out of the street, well lets just hope congestion is not as bad as last year period.

did'nt Murdy say Shrek was still in use for this year? (Im seriousily asking I swore I read that) so would'nt Wild West venue and T2 be the only ones nixed?

I remember there being a question that asked about 4 locations. 3 of them seemed obvious, but then Murdy replied that 2 of them are gone. It was copy and posted on here, just gotta look at it and analyze the quote... but from there is the indication Shrek would be gone.

I remember there being a question that asked about 4 locations. 3 of them seemed obvious, but then Murdy replied that 2 of them are gone. It was copy and posted on here, just gotta look at it and analyze the quote... but from there is the indication Shrek would be gone.

would'nt those 2 be T2 and Wild West?

Yup, Mummy is already being built, and JP has its tent already up.

Shrek and T2 are gooooooone.

Hopefully one day we could have all these maze locations:

House of Horrors

Universal Plaza

Parisian Courtyard

Despicable Me queue

WWOHP Warehouse

Mummy queue

Jurassic Park queue

Transformers queue

Panda Express outside dining

Tram Garage (2 mazes)

Soundstage (2 mazes)

That would be 13 mazes ;)

Whooooa I just put 2 and 2 together.

The maze will take up the courtyard and the area behind it next to Mel's Diner.

He also said "another area" will be used. I think the other area will be French Street. Trickster's facade is a French building. How that translates to the queue being Universal Plaza, I dont know, but i guess it could snake up French street.

Either way, we'll no longer be able to cross between London and French street seamlessly. Even the area to cross over near Mel's Diner will be used up with queue and/or a facade (if I'm wrong about the French street facade, this is the only place it'd be able to go). One will have to walk all the way down to DM or around Uni plaza to see both streets.

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

Wait dth I think your wrong about shrek being gone I mean murdy did say we'd lose 2 venues not three? Where did you here that shrek wasn't gonna come back this year?

They way it looks is that Mel's and a soundstage will be the new venues :o

We could still be wrong about the soundstage spec hopefully not though :)

LOL.

Hmmm you guys needa scavage that tweet cus I don't feel like he ever mentioned shrek being gone. I do remember him stating that two venues would be gone which we already know now which ones. It seems like we're split on opinions on this :P

And "face palm" kosmik -___-