Street Experiences: Trick r' Treaters and Zombies

I was confused on these new scareatcors. They all (well most) have some sort of edged weapon. Some have those clear masks on while still others have what looks like a Heath Ledger joker smile. I saw one girl, dressed as a pumpkin, her arms had pumpkins on them as well, and scikles jutting out where her hands should be. If i remember, she had the joker smile. Many look like they are out of a carnival.

Any idea what the story is with these guys?

They are actual "trick or treaters" but it's mostly "tricks" compared to "treats" lol.

I see a couple of really weird costumes here. At first I think the first week these came out they looked really nice but today some of the suits look really weird. I think I saw a Mexican costume? what's up with that? and I saw a guy with a mask and a baseball hat and shirt, that was just weird I wish they looked more like they did at first more carnival-like.

We got some team scares with them in Hollywood these past few days, as we both share the Mel's area. We scared a guy today into the fetal position, and the cheerleader looking one (never got a clear look at her and I don't wear my glasses in my mask) pointed her prop at him and shouted "Stay down!"

• Mark M. changed the title to Street Experiences: Trick r' Treaters and Zombies