Streets Review

LV-426

Street Experience review:

Well, This year was different and new to all of us so I really did not know what to expect. But now That I saw all of the zones in the park I have to say I am pleased with the streets this year. They are all good, Some of them are really great too!

The costumes this year are really nice and the street props look really good. I like the look of the park for the most part, feels like the whole park has one big zone.

The Iniquitus: These guys are really amazing. the Costumes are like a dream for me, they are really beautiful. I love them I love how they look. The actors are really good at playing the creatures, I loved their hand movements and their head tilts, really really awesome concept. I love them.

Beasts: they are really cool too, pretty menacing. the masks look great and their presence is pretty hard to not notice, I love these creatures too. I am glad to see the faces of monsters from the past too.

Traditionals: we have seen them before but It is always great to see them. Skool House is one of my favorite zones so this was a real treat to see them again! I really love that they have a girl dressed with traditional witch costume, that was great, it makes me really happy to see the trick or treaters again.

Walkers: walkers.... Great costumes and great actors, they really got the movements right too. they are really good at playing the zombies. I really like these zombies they did a great job at dressing them up. they look more scary than the zombies from 2010 in this area. But, The problem in this zone is how dark it is and how this needed a lot more light. It is too dark.

I would like if they have added more lights to the place. it is also too crowded. too much people. much more crowded than before, than Ever I think. Too many people walking in here so the zombies get lost in the crowd and it is even hard to see the actors among the crowd sometimes.

it is Ironic even that this zone kinda shows how We are "the Walking Dead" and how the zombies get lost in the crowd of people walking.

I just wish they had more lighting here.

Vampires: really good costumes, I love the masks and the make up, they look really good. they do get lost in the crowds too, sometimes is kinda hard to know where they are since you cannot tell them apart for people for far.

Warriors: the guys working this zone are really good and really aggressive. I liked the guys working here, they are really good at playing angry warriors. I was expecting some nicer costumes, I will admit that, but the actors made this zone really intense. So I like what the actors did with their roles.

Prisoners: I can't believe they gave chainsaws to the women working at HHN, that was surprising. Generic prison clothes... well, I was not really impressed with their costumes. This zone is not bad but is the one I like the least because without street decorations they are just a female Chainsaw Drill team (which is Great) but the whole prisoners thing doesn't really mean a lot.

But thankfully the actresses working this zone are really aggressive as well, so they make up for the not so great theme of this street experience.

It is Interesting how the actors on both Warrior and Prisoner Legions saved these zones from being lackluster. when I first heard about them and saw the costumes I did not have a lot of faith they would be good. I did not look forward to seeing them. But the actors are working really hard on both zones and they are very aggressive and in your face so they make their zones work. they are doing a really good job with what they have.

This year they decided to do things differently, and while the zones are great as far as the costumes and the themes are, I really didn't like that they have to move from place to place making us having to chase down the zones.

For some reason I always find the Beasts and the Warriors, I have seen the prisoners and the vampires only once or twice. but the Beasts and the Warriors I have seen them every time I go to the park. I don't know why but I keep running into them.

I like the Legions this year but I would rather have stationary zones. specially because they can decorate the zones according to the themes and it wont feel as disorganized. They could have worked with each zone to theme the streets accordingly and it would have been nicer.

and you could go to your favorite zones whenever you want. I am not saying I don't like this year's streets but I have to admit I prefer set zones. I enjoy that much more. having the zones in one place is better for me.

Also, the problem with the roaming zones this year is how the actors get lost in the crowd. When the vampires were in front of MIB they would get lost among all the people walking there. I almost didn't even realize they were there until I saw a vampire with a mask. I Almost missed them entirely. the same thing happened with the traditionals once, they were more easily to recognize but at first they got lost in the crowd.

The zones feel too spread out and sometimes it does not feel like a zone at all. This happens a lot in front of MIB it doesn't feel like a zone at all sometimes.

The streets decorations are nice too but I rather have each zone having props that had to do with the theme of the zone.

I was looking at the zones and, I was trying to imagine what if each zone this year was set in one place with props. and they could have been really really awesome. more awesome that they are now only because they could have focused on dressing the streets for the zones instead of trying to dress the whole park randomly with tombstones., I like the idea of the graves rising up, but I still would have liked to have streets decorated for each zone

Edited by Mr. Black
  • Like 1

Also, the problem with the roaming zones this year is how the actors get lost in the crowd. When the vampires were in front of MIB they would get lost among all the people walking there. I almost didn't even realize they were there until I saw a vampire with a mask. I Almost missed them entirely. the same thing happened with the traditionals once, they were more easily to recognize but at first they got lost in the crowd.

Which we use to our advantage.

• Like 1

Which we use to our advantage.

yeah I have seen that happen actually, the Walkers have gotten really really good scares,

I still want real scarezones next year, set scarezones with props and decorations, this year the zones are really good and the actors are doing a Great job, but I still prefer normal zones