Alcohol at hollywood horror

I know they sell beer and other mixed drinks at Universal. Do they also have spirits available at horror nights? First timer on the 21st!

They do sell beer and margaritas during the day, but during the event, HHN does not sell any alcohol whatsoever. This is the exact opposite of Orlando's event.

However, they do sell various alcoholic beverages inside the V.I.P. lounge (Which does require reservations). You can do so on the event's website.

Not sure how this will help the event. I'm impressed with how well Halloween Horror Nights is run and, for the most part, how people are receptive and enjoy the event without the "specter" of liquor.

Totally agree with you. When I went to Orlando's event two years ago, I was in awe at how obnoxious and boisterous the crowds were. Some of the drunks were amusing, some of them....well, yeah. Just imagine having to wait in line with a drunk couple behind you for a freaking hour. That's what happened to me. -______-

Totally agree with you. When I went to Orlando's event two years ago, I was in awe at how obnoxious and boisterous the crowds were. Some of the drunks were amusing, some of them....well, yeah. Just imagine having to wait in line with a drunk couple behind you for a freaking hour. That's what happened to me. -______-

We got really lucky at last year's HHNO. We had drinks at the start of the night just so we could get a blinky cup, and went almost the entire night without running into obnoxious people. Of course while in line for our last maze a group of college kids sporting their Greek letters got behind us and it was a nightmare. We all had FOTL so I was worried they'd go in the house with us, but luckily they seperated us and we were the last of the group to go in. I can't imagine being stuck with them for an hour. Oi!

• 6 years later...