Joey James new Hal Geluk on Facebook?

It's a guy who posts contently on HHN's Facebook account and has been "chosen" to go through the walking dead house, tomorrow I believe. He presumably will take pictures and be with the show producer and designers but as people think and I do as well that he would "get bitten" or something to that nature and will slowly become a walker if we follow his posts afterwards.

From Facebook:

"Unfortunately due to last-minute scheduling issues, Joey James couldn't join us for The Walking Dead preview today, but we'll still be sharing first-looks at the house right here on the page. We know you want to be here, Joey - we will miss you. But we are working on something special for you coming soon. HHN fans, stay active on this page and you could be next..."

I don't know what to think.

Seriously... this whole thing irks me. HES a "superfan" ? I don't even know the guy! I hope its a plant... another failed maketing ploy.

If he's a superfan due to being on facebook and making lots of comments, I wonder what they consider any of us! :)

• Like 6

If he's a superfan due to being on facebook and making lots of comments, I wonder what they consider any of us! :)

I guess if the rest of us didn't have to work all day long, we could be on Facebook 24/7 posting comments and be considered "superfans" too... :)

• Like 2

The rest of us avoid HHN's facebook for the sake of our sanity.

My head feels like it's going to explode even when I just read the random posts on that page sometimes. I wonder how some of the posters manage to figure out how to even turn their computer on considering how completely moronic their commentary truly is.... :blink:

• Like 4

I don't think he's a ploy, sadly enough. lol His page was made in 2009... that would be a lot of planning for something Hal Geluck-ish. :P

And yeah, I don't really read the comments on the HHN fb too often, but decided to today... And will probably decide not to tomorrow. ;)

• Like 1