Original Icons

What top 5 original Icons would you like to see come to Hollywood? Also what are five original Icons you created that you would want to see at HHN.

Icons

1. Puppetmaster

2. Story Teller

3. The Usher

4. Eddie

5. Return of The Director

Created Icons

1. The Prophet

2. The General

3. The Ripper

4. Zeke the Chainsaw Master

5. The Zookeeper

My description on who these charecters are will come soon!

Ok The Zookeeper worked at the LA zoo. His name was Martin. It was a cold fall night and Martin was closing the zoo. Out of nowhere some sort of mutated tiger bit his leg. He said home a couple of days because he tought he got a cold but what he dint know was that the tiger infected him. One night he screamed in pain as he transformed into a mummyfied creature creating Havoc trough out the streets of LA. So in August he decided to hide in the backlot and make his apperance at Universal's Anual Halloween Horror Nights!

Okay... I'll do what the OP asked. :P

Icons

1. The Puppetmaster

2. The Director (He worked so well the first time)

3. Story Teller

4. The Usher

5. The Caretaker

Technically most of these created Icons have already been around in non-icon form so technically they still aren't Icons that have been established. If that makes sense.

Created Icons

1. The Preacher (From Welcome to Hell)

2. The Toy Maker (From Toyz)

3. The Reaper (From Reapers)

4. The Ringmaster (From Klownz)

5. The Pilot (Frank Stites ;) )

Edited by Hauntfan

^Even though you were joking... That could totally work!!!! There are so many characters that have been already created for HHNH that could be translated very easily into Orlando-Esque Icons. And the event wouldn't even need to change, just give the Icon a scarezone and maybe even a maze or the Terror Tram, and it won't change our event. This year we again have two Original concept type mazes. AC and La Llorona, some could even argue Universal Monsters Remix is somewhat original as well. Like I posted somewhere the Icons don't have to intrude on the event as much as say Orlando does, but just have some presence at the event. And if they used my ideas for the created icons in my list, they wouldn't even need to design new characters, they already have been small roles at the event... /rant!

Ok my second original icon Zeke the Chainsaw Master:

Zeke was an ordinary boy. He LOVED horror movies especially The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. He got teased at school everyday his classmates used to say "Look here comes Zeke the Chainsaw Geek." Zeke was tired of the insults. That day he hurried home a cold rainny night. He watched The Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Begining over and over again. The next morning Zeke hurried on to school, his blood red eyes looked creppy as it sounds. During lunch he sat at a table and ate his sandwich and again the bullies came up to him and said "Look its Mr. wannabe Leatherface" they pushed him to the ground and with a fork they made a hole in his tounge. The blood was inmense but Zeke felt no pain. He quickly spoted a gardener who was cutting branches with a chainsaw. He angrily grabed the chainsaw and killed the gardener. He killed everyone in the school with the chainsaw earning the name the chainsaw master. He hid from the police in the Universal Backlot. "You thought I would DIE! Wait for September everyone who enters HHN is going to live ACTUAL fear!"

Icons (HHNO)

1. Cindy Caine

2. The Storyteller

3. Bloody Mary

4. Lady Luck

5. The Puppetmaster

Created Icons

(btw there are some icons who have appeared in the Creations page)

1. Angela DeMort (The Bride)

2. Evilyn Keller (The Birthday Girl)

3. The Bunnyman (The Urban Legend Killer 1)

4. The Hook-handed Man (The Urban Legend Killer 2)

5. The Hitchhiker (The Urban Legend Killer 3)

6. CinderHella (The Fairy tale killer)

7. The Projectionist (Director/Usher-esque icon)

8. The Street Preacher (Welcome to Hell)

9. The Ringmaster (Klownz)

(Icons 3-5 should probably be under the same event, no?)