Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2012 Discussion

TWD is maze of the year. There's really no question about it. Silent Hill seems to have started off with a really sloppy run but hopefully it can pull itself together later down the road. But TWD, both the maze and tram, I was not disappointed by!

Edited by DTH316

TCM was hands down the best maze this year IDK why everyone is hating on it

i knew it wouldnt be a let down!

Silent hill was meh awesome but not amazing the mailman wouldnt listen to me so no poster for me :(

La LLorona was way awesome this year those huge things like in "the thing" last year were awesome

TWD huge disapointment :( no scares for me but atleast i told bicyle girl i was gonna steal her bike :P

UMR just LOL

Alice Cooper awesome loved the 3D!

Horror Nights ‏@HorrorNights

Took Mr. Cooper through his maze 3 times with 3 different TV crews...ugh hate their white camera lights! Ruins the 3D but still had fun!

So THIS is why I had to stand in an hour and 20 minute line last night. What a bunch of malarkey.

^I know. They should have taken them through during the Eyegores. While it was closed. The thing is tonight and the rest of the event, ACGTH will have a long line because when it's closed first people tend to skip over it which spreads the line out more, tonight may be a different story.

Did you see Alice last night? I did outside the Globe. He looked happy to be there, although he didn't look like he wanted to be interviewed. I think he's kind of a shy guy.

I didn't see anybody freakin' famous. And I never do :-/ Although my friend is a reporter and I spotted her but that doesn't really count haha Oh and my friend in the TWD maze and he's been in a couple movies... but yeah... friends don't count haha

I saw Derek Myers (That his last name?) Last night. You know, they guy who played Jason in the remake? ;)

^Me too, he had a beard right? A hat too. Some kind of hat.

I didn't see anybody freakin' famous. And I never do :-/ Although my friend is a reporter and I spotted her but that doesn't really count haha Oh and my friend in the TWD maze and he's been in a couple movies... but yeah... friends don't count haha

Was the reporter for G4? If she was, me and my friend photobombed her shoot! :D

I met Jessica Chobot 2nd year in a row Opening Night!!!

also met John Murdy and Larry Bones in front of UMR took a picture with John and hailed him as my king and shook his hand i feel honored to meet a man like him

I'm not sure who they were but I wanna give a shout out thanks to the two walkers in the TT that proceeded to get in my face after my friend said "bloody waters"! I think they must've heard me pester her to say it because I wanted to surprise her with a possible walker attack but instead they came after me. I got a good laugh out of that so thank you!

Should I feel bad whenever I don't get scared?

Well, I honestly never get scared, but I usually pretend to just for fun.

I went through Silent Hill and TCM acting SUPER scared on purpose. Tired myself out for literally the rest of the night.

Walking through scare zones, mazes, or the TT, I couldn't act scared anymore.

I just made direct eye contact with whatever tried to scare me and just stood there. I felt bad nearly every time. ):

I also couldn't find Trevler on the TT. I kept looking for his mask, but I never saw it. Maybe I just forgot what it looked like. o.o

What part of the tram are you at, Trevler? :o

Read alot of Orlando reviews. EVERY single one of them said Gothic is not only the best house this year but one of the best in HHN's history. I knew instantly that would be a good one... *spoilers for those going to Orlando* I even heard there was a zipline scare. *end of spoiler* And now, my way of making this focus back on Hollywood... why can't we get really cool and innovative scares like that? As mentioned in a few reviews before, they use to death all the old gags this year. New scare tactics will always keep them coming back!!!!

• Like 2