Most Anticipated Haunted House/Attraction at HHN Hollywood 2012?

Most anticipated house/attraction  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What is your most anticipated haunted attraction this year?

• Universal's Monster Remix
    • Alice Cooper: Goes to Hell 3D
    • The Walking Dead: Dead Inside
    • La Llorona: La Cazadora de Ninos
    • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Saw is the Law
    • Welcome to Silent Hill
    • Terror Tram: Invaded by the Walking Dead

Officially have chosen The Walking Dead for this year. Here's why I counted the others out (in case ya didn't already know):

- Not a fan of Alice Cooper at HHN, WTMN, the design I've seen so far or the 3D.

- The very idea of UMR makes me want to punch a homeless child.

- Silent Hill has lots of potential but I don't think there will be much story and if there is one, I might not understand it since I'm not a fan of the games nor the movies

- TCM has Back in Business looming over it's head, the original being the less scary movie (IMHO) and the possibility the chainsaw noises will probably come from a speaker and not the saw itself like before.

- La Llorona's more bloody makeover doesn't make me very pleased and either way, as much as I loved 11's, the new stuff catches my attention more.

Now my main thing about TWD was thinking zombies aren't that scary, however, after seeing the pictures, it looks like the maze is going for a very epic feel with lots of locations and big moments (TANK, I mean, c'mon). And as far as I'm concerned, this is probably the thing I'm the biggest fan of on the lineup this year, other than TCM.