2012 Event Planing, Tips and Tricks Of The Trade

I have an AP. Just saying.

Thanks, if you're offering. :P

I'll ask, if I'm gonna go, when it gets closer to Halloween day.

Just don't know if it's worth going. D:

Here's my situation:

• I literally got my license five days ago. I've driven back from Universal City on the freeway at night, but I was following my dad the whole way back
  • I know on the way there, it's extremely dangerous with the freeway transitions and traffic, but I'll be fine on the way back
  • Going alone would kinda suck. I'd have fun up until around 11 or so, even if it's not that crowded
  • This is probably my last chance at going to any Haunt for a while. College next year and I'm more than likely going out of state, or far away from Hollywood. (I know there's Haunts elsewhere, but with college being such a nuisance, I assume I'll have no time regardless of where I go)
  • Friends are planning to meet at my house on Halloween for random trick or treating that I'd have to miss out on

HI guys! New here but I've been lurking in the shadows for the past two years. Anyways i'm going to HHN again this sat. with a few friends and wanted to know at what time tickets go on sale at the front gate. Are they being sold all day or do they only start selling them at around 6 pm?

HI guys! New here but I've been lurking in the shadows for the past two years. Anyways i'm going to HHN again this sat. with a few friends and wanted to know at what time tickets go on sale at the front gate. Are they being sold all day or do they only start selling them at around 6 pm?

Tonight, a Thursday, just sold out around 5 PM. o.o

I really doubt you're gonna be able to buy any at the gate on Saturday.

Buy 'em online now, much safer.

The Thursday (last night) sold out two days ahead of time on Tuesday around 6 PM. The "buy them at the gate" tickets sold out on Wednesday. The ticket booths weren't even open last night! Very weird to see that on a Thursday, and the more awesome thing was, the park didn't even seem crowded!

Ok thanks! AHHH I sure hope tickets don't sell out. Anyways any advice for a Sunday night? I usually always go on Friday, but this time we decided to go Sunday. I know the Terror Tram closes early so we will hit that first, after that i'm not sure if we should do the lower lot or hit Alice Cooper ( i missed out on that the 1st time I went :( , so I don't want to miss it this second time). Oh also what is this early Transformer line you guys have been talking about. Where do people meet up for that?

Thanks guys!

You'll never make it out alive! BUAHAHAHAHAHA lol

Yes, please let us know. Also looking forward to JillValentine's report/review.

Finally posted it in the Reviews thread - hope it's helpful... or at least entertaining! =)

Ok thanks! AHHH I sure hope tickets don't sell out. Anyways any advice for a Sunday night? I usually always go on Friday, but this time we decided to go Sunday. I know the Terror Tram closes early so we will hit that first, after that i'm not sure if we should do the lower lot or hit Alice Cooper ( i missed out on that the 1st time I went :( , so I don't want to miss it this second time). Oh also what is this early Transformer line you guys have been talking about. Where do people meet up for that?

Thanks guys!

I was able to do early admission last Sunday - details are in my review in the Review thread - hope it's helpful!

Finally posted it in the Reviews thread - hope it's helpful... or at least entertaining! =)

I was able to do early admission last Sunday - details are in my review in the Review thread - hope it's helpful!

Thanks Jill, I read your review thread and got to the park super early like you said. We managed to get into the early admission thing. I have to say early admission is the best thing ever! By 7:30 we were finished with the lower lot! :)

• Like 1

Thanks Jill, I read your review thread and got to the park super early like you said. We managed to get into the early admission thing. I have to say early admission is the best thing ever! By 7:30 we were finished with the lower lot! :)

Excellent! Glad I was able to provide some useful info! =)

My friend got to the early entry thing at 6:35 but they opened the park at 6:40. Bahahahaha. But an extra 20 - 25 minutes is SUCH a reliever. The difference that time made was astounding.

it deff was for me last sunday like i said before i did lower lot mazes TWICE before the general crowd was heading down the escalator i literally finished all the mazes including Terror Tram before 9:00 pm lol

Who else is going on Halloween night?

And what time are you planning on getting there?

I'll be there Halloween night. Planning on being there between 5:30-6:00... We've got VIP passes though, so not too worried about rushing to get everything done as quick as possible.

I'll be there Halloween night. Planning on being there between 5:30-6:00... We've got VIP passes though, so not too worried about rushing to get everything done as quick as possible.

Ah, have fun.

I was unsure of going at first and when I finally decided I wanted to go, my parents said no...

=\