(Official) HHN Hollywood 2012 Meet-up Thread

hhn.png

So here are the official dates for HHN: September 21, 22, 28, 29 & October 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 31. Please post which dates that you know you are going to for sure. The purpose of this thread is to see who's going if anybody wants to meet up during the event. Post the dates you are going, and me or Grindhouse will add you to the list.

Note: Killer Deal Nights, for those of you who were fortunate to snatch one, are marked in blue.

Extra note: Once you are added to the list, I will remove your post unless you have any questions or comments.

September 21

ScreamAtMe, Freak, Hauntfan, hollywoodbrandon, sleepwalker, instamatic, zombieman, DTH316, caelita

September 22

Nightcrawler, hollywoodbrandon, caelita

September 28

September 29:

HillDog1378

October 5

AsylumSB

October 6

djevilclown, SomeJazzyRat, Leoo

October 7:

stemesc11, hollywoodbrandon, AgentOfChaos, zombieman, caelita

October 12

Trevler

October 13

Trevler

October 14:

hollywoodbrandon, caelita

October 18:

hollywoodbrandon, 00nightcrawler, zombieman

October 19:

Mr.HHN

October 21:

Hhnh86987, hollywoodbrandon, Freak, caelita, Mr. HHN, JillValentine, Ridesandstuff.

October 25:

hollywoodbrandon, zombieman, DTH316

October 26

Grindhousehero13

October 27

October 28

October 31 (Halloween Night)

Freak, stemasc11, holywoodbrandon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will the people going on 10/7 also be going to the annual pass member event?

That's the day I'm going.

Eh, I wish I could go, but I probably won't be able to make it. As busy as I am, I'd rather use the time that I have to check out other haunts.

^ I bought a front of the line pass on the day they first went on sale. Have never been before so not sure on how fast they sell out. Now that they have VIP tickets, I might look at seeing if I can upgrade to that. I wonder what the VIP terror tram is?

The VIP Terror Tram takes you through SS 28 the "haunted" sound stage that was used to film Phantom of the Opera. You also visit Six Points Texas, get to go to Jaws and King Kong 360 3D and visit one other set, you also get an exclusive VIP Terror Tram with just those who are in your VIP group. I think that's everything, and since you are out of state. I would recommend getting VIP. :)

The VIP Terror Tram takes you through SS 28 the "haunted" sound stage that was used to film Phantom of the Opera. You also visit Six Points Texas, get to go to Jaws and King Kong 360 3D and visit one other set, you also get an exclusive VIP Terror Tram with just those who are in your VIP group. I think that's everything, and since you are out of state. I would recommend getting VIP. :)

Will I be able to upgrade at the gate? Or is it better for me to call them and do it tomorrow?(If that is even possible)

Will I be able to upgrade at the gate? Or is it better for me to call them and do it tomorrow?(If that is even possible)

I would call. Just to be safe. Things always change. It won't hurt to call, if they can't do it over the phone they'll just tell you to go to the gate.

I might go on a saturday this year (Oct 27th) not too sure depends my Little sister just turned 13 so Im taking her with us (as a bitrhday present since she been dieing to go and loves Walking Dead) so if she can get out of her soccor game we will go on that friday as planed if not saturday.

does anybody know what the difference between friday and saturday night is?

I've only gone on Fridays and Saturdays.

Since I do the same pattern regardless of the days, it always feels the same.

Honestly never noticed a difference. :o

I think Fridays start off slower, but it'll pick up just like a Saturday.

Also, I'm going on the 22nd for sure, and possibly the 29th (of September).

Edited by Kurseddragon

I've only gone on Fridays and Saturdays.

Since I do the same pattern regardless of the days, it always feels the same.

Honestly never noticed a difference. :o

I think Fridays start off slower, but it'll pick up just like a Saturday.

Also, I'm going on the 22nd for sure, and possibly the 28th (of September).

thanks! so there realy is no difference between those days?