Employment question.

No clue if they test or not but if you did it only once a few weeks ago you'd be fine. Marijuana's active ingredient THC stays in your system for up to two months depending on frequency of use. You say you tried it which to me means you took a few puffs of a joint or pipe which means you'd be fine. It would stay in the system for 2 months for someone who smokes all day every day for years. If your telling the truth about your intake it would only take about a week to be out of your urine. Blood is around the same time but I highly doubt they would take a blood sample. Truth is it all depends on many things such as your intake, the quality of the buds (THC content) and even your weight. If your telling the truth though you'd be fine. Say no to drugs (and I use that word loosely in this case) and you wouldn't have this problem though. Your from Fontana is that California? If so do you have your medical card? If you do, you may be able to get away with it even if you test positive.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan

I'm going to have to comment and ask, why do you must ask this? I get it you try and it you wanna audition, however why ask in a forum thread when you could just PM someone who works there?

Thread Locked Mods

I'm going to have to comment and ask, why do you must ask this? I get it you try and it you wanna audition, however why ask in a forum thread when you could just PM someone who works there?

Thread Locked Mods

Would you just PM someone and ask them a question like that out of the blue? He's new here, maybe he didn't know how to PM.

I'm actually interested to know the answer to this. Do they drug test in order to be a scareactor? If they do and you test positive for marijuana in Hollywood and you have a medical card would you get an exemption? I'd think in Orlando you wouldn't get the job automatically but in Hollywood it may be different due to state medical marijuana laws. It's something I've wondered about for awhile, just never had a reason to ask it.