The 2012 HHNH Event Creation Competiton: Game 1: Round 1 & Round 2

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2012 event was your favorite?

• Hauntfan
    • StevenforTmrw
    • Grindhousehero13

^Wow! 14 houses!

I love the diversity of movie houses and original houses. Really great ideas! :)

But "Murder Lisa" sound very, very familiar. Maybe little too familiar wouldn't ya say? lol jk! :lol:

"Mourna Lisa" vs. "Murder Lisa" I actually liked your interpretation little better than my own. The Hallow sound awesome. Ozzy Osbourne would be an interesting venue if it's almost like Alice Cooper (personally I would have choosen Marilyn Manson). Even though I'm not a fan of the Paranormal Activity series, I think your maze concept sounds really cool (sorta like Hollywood's version of the Legendary Truth, right?). "Freakz and Creaturez" (that's what I would have called it) also sounds awesome. Fearhouse and Trapped! are really cool HNNO-esque mazes that would be interesting to see. And the Fog sounds cool, but is it based on the original or the remake?

Your scarezones sound really cool. My personal favorite is Wizard of Claws, probably the best use of the Western Street since the Meat Market in '09. Adding the Castle theater and T2 zone also makes it all the more interesting.

I really like your show concepts, it's very original and new, something I have longed to see in HHNH.

Your Terror Tram also has really good potential, would like to hear more about it later.

Overall, I think you have a really cool event. I'm impressed! I can't wait to hear more!!

Edited by iLuvStabWounds

^Murder Lisa was actually a concept from Moona Lisa who was a Horror Host in the 70's. That's where i got the inspiration mostly, are your idea kind of got married in there. Mourna Lisa is a much better name though, haha. You pretty much spot on with the analyzing you did. And the Fog is based on the Original. Red Glowing eyes and all.

^^DTH, I have an insane vision for all of these houses so the treatments should just flow out and not be too much work I don't think. I may cut houses if needed, but I have a picture in my head that is pretty vivid so all I have to do is transcribe it into words.

A few things I would like to say real quick. The Ozzy Osbourne maze is kind of a way to re-establish him as the Prince of Darkness and remove him from the MTV days. There is some really dark stuff in there, which you will read on the treatment later. Another thing is I made sure all of the new maze locations were off the main midway so that it would never be too crowded on the walkways there.

Any questions please ask away. I would love to explain.

Thanks for the kind words by the way. :)

Edited by Hauntfan

^Haha, thank you. I really like your ideas too. If you go back and look at my first one I did, I didn't put any thought into it, but after reading your ideas and freaks and others it inspired me to create something better. Oh and if you don't mind, I will change Freaks and Creatures to Freakz and Creaturez.

Edited by Hauntfan

New Edit Terror Tram Added

NEW Edit Shows and Rides

EDIT: Add Mazes (Ill post Maze treatment in final round) and Slogan and theme. I will post Shows rides and Terror Tram soon.

Halloween Horror Nights 2012: All Hallow's Fears

Slogan: "It's Not Just A Movie Anymore!," and "Get The S*&# Scared out of You!!!!"

Icon: SAM

Marketing Icons: Sam (Trick r Treat), Possesed Katy (Paranormal Activity), Witch (Lords Of Salem) , Infected Wesker (Resident Evil), Vampire (30 Days Of Night)

The Scariest and goriest halloween event in Southern California returns with more of what fear fears most. Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Nights 2012 will envoke the very spirit of Halloween itself, this year bringing Michael Dougherty's Cult Hit "Trick r Treat" and it's mischievous little prankster Sam to the most frightening halloween celebration in LA. Sam is not alone as Ghosts, vampires, witches, zombies and all sorts of creatures of the night descend upon Universal studios in their most current and sinister incarnations, the terrifying smash hit "Paranormal Activity" will hit center stage along with other films such as "30 Days of Night", and "House of Wax", also headlineing Rob Zombie's latest "The Lords Of Salem", and the Video Game turned Motion Picture sensation "Resident Evil" will "Scare the S*%$" out of guests select nights this October.

Mazes

House Of Wax (HOH)-enter the empty streets of Ambrose and step right up to the abandon House of Wax which displays some of Horror's most infamous monsters and mad men but question is the wax is fresh, who exactly is making these statues? and why are they so life like?.....looks like you're about to find out!

Paranormal Activity: Night Terrors (Shrek)-For years the owners of this house have been plagued by mystery activity at night, but tonight of all nights they decide to record the occurrences but whatever is in this house is acting up and not everyone will make it tell morning. see if you can catch this ghostly intruder as live feeds are aired on Halloween Horror Nights .com.

Resident Evil: Outbreak (T2)- Welcome to Raccoon City home of the mega corporation; Umbrella, but the city is a scene of gore and chaos as the T-virus has leaked from Umbrella's secret labs and the citizens have mutated into flesh hungry monsters! can you make it out before Umbrella cleanses the city or before you become one of them? view a live broadcast from the streets of Raccoon city at Halloween Horror Nights .com

30 Days of Night: Cold Blood (Wild West)- Welcome to the small Oil town of Barrow, Alaska, residents here experience a month long night, although most civilians leave for this month, some citizens remain in this cold barren wasteland, but this season some unwanted visitors have descended this little town and are hunting the remaining people feasting on their blood and the only salvation is 30 days away. can you last till then?

Trick 'r' Treat: Respect Tradition! (JP)-The ancient traditions of Samhain, All Hallows have survived years into what is now known as Halloween, but after years of commercialization have left these traditions to the history books but there's a reason these rules were meant to never be broken, now you will see why humans used to fear this time of year as Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves, psychos and the spirit of Halloween himself descends upon humanity so put on your costume, light your jack-o-lanterns and remember check your candy!

Rob Zombie's The Lords Of Salem In 3D Zombie-Vision (Mummy)- Salem, Massachusetts has since been legend since the horrific killings of the Salem Witch Trials, where innocent people were accused and tortured for practicing witch craft, decades later we think what if some of these victims e actual witches? A 300-year-old Witch coven has been resurrected and are now terrorizing the town that once sealed them away.

Scarezones

Season's Greetings (Front Gate)-Welcome to Halloween Horror Nights where the spirit of the season is awaiting your arrival, Sam the season's Trickster has taken over the park so enter the dark road where thousands of jack-olanterns light your path through the gates trick'r'treaters are out to play but there looking for more tricks than treats, and beware the call of the go-go dancers although beautiful fairy tale princess on the outside a more savage instinct takes over on the full moon, Season's Greetings!

Characters

Savage Fairy Tale Go-Go Snow White -based on the Werewolf girls from Trick 'r' Treat. Dressed in a revealing torn snow white costume, Animalistic contact lens, and fangs.

Savage Fairy Tale Go-Go Cinderella-Based on the Werewolf girls from Trick 'r' Treat, similar to Snow White but in torn revealing Cinderella costume.

Tricksters- Sliders, they have skull painted aces sloppy (kind of joker status), dressed in Punk type of clothing (torn jeans, Combat boots, patched denim vest) and flowing shredded toilet paper will be wrapped around them

Treaters- part of the Chainsaw Drill Team, dressed almost a like to the Tricksters but leather punk rock jackets instead of vest, faces covered with a crude disturbing jack-o-lantern mask, old rotten candy stuck to their jackets, and a old pillow case sack covering the base of their chainsaws.

Vampire In Black Statue-Principle Wilkins' alter ego from T'r'T will be represented as the living statue.

Zombie Trick 'r' Treaters- select zombie victims of the school bus massacre will roam this scar zone such as Skeleton boy, Bunny Boy, and Clown Girl.

Environment<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

This scare zone will be lit with purple stage lighting, projectors will project the illusion of tree branch shadows on the floors and wall, as well as red lighting projecting various ominous Trick 'r Treat saying on the walls. fog machines will hide the entrance to the New York SZ, hundreds of jack-o-lanterns will be place all over the front gate (which will also be covered with dead vines) and the surrounding balconies, also dead vines will be wrapped around the statues in the fountain. as well as the sound track for the Go-Go's various sound bites from characters from TrT and the sound of Sam's Laughter will be heard.

Go-Go Soundtrack will include: "Sweet Dreams" and "The Beautiful People"-Marilyn Manson, "Living Dead Girl, Halloween She Gets So Mean, Spookshow baby, Dragula, and Meet The Creeper" by Rob Zombie, "Nightmare, Beast and The Harlot, and Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold, "Kill Everybody" by Skrillix, "We Only Come Out At Night, Creatures, and Puppets" by Motionless In White, "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed, "Scavengers of The Damned, Last Sunrise (Dusk Mix)" by Aiden, "Dig Up Her Bones" By The Misfits, "Bite To Break Skin (Legion Of Doom Remix)" by Senses Fail and finally "Wait and Bleed, and Vermillion" by Slipknot

Doomsday: Total Chaos (new York Street)-The Reaper Virus has destroyed humanity and theres a new order! The streets are now ruled by Sol and his army of Cannibal Marauders and the Infected still hide in terror of his kingdom of anarchy be sure to obey his laws because you may face a trail of fire and cooked medium rare! Its Feeding time at the zoo!

Characters

Sol- The Mohawk leader of the post apocalyptic tribe from the film will take the place of the ring master as master of ceremonies in this scare zone as well as host the Human BBQ Live show taking place every hour, he will look like he does in the movie large blonde Mohawk, Bio-hazard tattoos, pants and combat boots, and he will have a mega phone just like the Ringmaster.

Punk Go-Go's- a first for HHN DOUBLE GO-GO's, these will be located by Sol (much like welcome to hell) and will look like they do in the movie, corsets and fishnets with tribal make up.

Viper- Sol's Second in command, she will look like she does from the movie, tight leather pants, revealing vest, Tribal make-up and piercings, and dread lock hair. She will carry around her katana.

Cannibal Chef- Walking around in old, blood stained apron, and chef's hat carrying around large butcher knives.

Cannibal Punks- Sliders, Chainsaws and non-sliders (Males and Females), Tribal make-up, wearing random attire (Hockey masks, Motorcycle helmets, umpire armor, torn cloths, denim vests, stolen armor, trashcan lid armor ect.) like many of Sol's minions from the movie, non sliders and non Chainsaws will carry around bats, knives, machetes, trashcan lids, and crow bars

The Infected-Victims of the reaper virus, covered in rags, and robes, with prostatic make-up to give them blisters, and boils, they will stick more to the exit of the Shrek maze, and will run away from any of Sol's minions.

Sinclair-She will look she did in the movie in her uniform and eye patch carrying around her gun, she will stick to the tank at the end of central park.

Environment

Based on the city of Glasgow from doomsday, wrecked cars will litter the streets, Graffiti will again cover wall with sayings like "It's Feeding time in the zoo" "RIP", "Long Live Sol" "Your Dead Meat", the butcher shop window will have a roasted body on display on a rotisserie, the building will contain mannequins of more Punk Cannibals watching the ceremonies below like many of the NY SZ, the flame towers will be the center, there will be a stage built under it for the human BBQ show where sol will stand and shout at guest and his banner with the spray painted skull will hang off the flame tower. towards the central park the tanks from the movie will stand with Sinclair shouting orders to guest acting as a distraction scare

Vampyre: Streets Of Blood (Baker Street)-Old Victorian London has fallen victim to an ancient order of the undead, when night falls the foggy streets of London run red as these bloodsucker celebrate the rule of their new queen so lock your doors and pray they don't find just don't walk alone at night.<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

Characters

Victorian Vamp Male- Male Vampires, dressed in a Victorian Steam Punk Style. some will carry around weapons such as mallets, machetes or hook blades.

Victorian Vamp Female- Female Vampires dressed in burlesque-ish style clothing carrying around weapons such as Hook Blades, Knives, and Axes

Nurse Vamp/Vomiting baby Vamp-A Female Vampire, dressed in a nurses uniform carrying around a Baby Vamp (Prop) that will shoot fake vomit (Water effect)

Vamp Stalkers-Slider Vampires dressed the same as Victorian Vamps.

Throat Slit Victim-A Victorian dressed man with a slit throat usually hanging around the barber chair.

Prostitute Victim-Victorian dressed female with ripped throat.

Old Man Victim-An Elderly man dressed in Victorian cloths, with bloody face and top hat carrying around a cane.

Victorian Couple Victim- a female and male, dressed in Victorian cloths, bloody faces and cloths.

Vamp Executioner- A tall vampire dressed with an black apron and a black hood over his face carrying around an axe.

Vampire Queen-Dressed in an elaborate evil looking Victorian dress sitting on her throne at the center of the street.

Environment

besides fog machine and dark purple lighting some of the bone cages that were used in Hellbilly hoedown will be placed throughout the street bodies will be hung from lamp posts while bloody hand prints will decorate the windows, in the center of the street the vampire Queen's throne will be placed. Also a banner for a festival will be hung but with the words "Streets of Blood" written over it in blood.

Resident Evil: Enter The T-Virus (T2 Front & Maze Queue)- The Umbrella Corp.'s Private Military have Quarantine the entrance to the Hive it is unknown what exactly is the problem but whatever it is, it's breaking out into the streets of Raccoon City.

Characters

Umbrella Security Service (USS) Soldiers- Soldiers in full combat gear and helmets, carrying around guns patrolling both the queue for the maze and the front of T2. Tell will interact with guest making sure they are not "Infected" and will also be hostile to Zombie scare actors.

S.T.A.R.S. Male Officer-Male officer dressed in S.T.A.R.S. uniform, he will be patrolling the area in front of T2.

S.T.A.R.S. Female Officer-Female officer dressed in S.T.A.R.S. uniform, she will be patrolling the area in front of T2.

Zombies-Various zombies will roam in front of T2 such as a S.T.A.R.S. officer, a police Officer, a teen girl, a business man, Mother with stroller, Hazmat Troop, Newscaster, and a clown.

Infected-Plants will be placed in line dressed as guest and will be found to be infected by USS soldiers and will be taken away.

Environment

this is more of a mini SZ to entertain the long line for the T2 maze and is an extension of the Resident evil maze itself, a large banner will be placed over with the umbrella logo and their slogan "Our Business is life itself" while you're in the area directly in front of T2, the Human S.T.A.R.S. officers will lead people to the entrance to the maze queue to be "Evacuated". Helicopter search lights will shine on the T2 courtyard and messages from the Raccoon City Police will be played as if coming from the helicopter, at the entrance to the maze queue two USS soldiers will scan your group to make sure you aren't infected. Some plants will be placed in the lines and will be taken away for being infected. A faux watch tower will be placed in the coke soak area with screens playing messages from Umbrella and Wesker about the evacuation as well as playing live feeds from Raccoon City news showing the carnage bellow in the streets (Studio city will be Raccoon City for story telling purposes), speakers will be placed on the wall where you can see Studio city playing noises such as gunshots, sirens, Screaming, Zombie moans, car crashes ect.) smoke machine will also be placed to make you believe Raccoon City (Studio City) is under attack. this all leads to the maze facade the Raccoon City Police Department.

Umbrella's VIP Executive Lounge- As a Lucky VIP of the umbrella Corp. you get live the life of luxury in our VIP Lounge Chairman Wesker Invites you to kick back and enjoy some drinks and food while viewing some of Umbrella's finest experiments as civilians fend for themselves in the streets. Cheers! (part of HHN VIP Ticket) this will take the place of the vampire lounge and will be in the

Red Moon Harvest (French Street)-Every October this small village welcomes tourist to celebrate the harvest but there a dark secret to their corps, a curse has been set upon the village as revenge for massacring a camp of gypsies in fear that they would ruin their crops, so now in order to insure a bountiful harvest 31 sacrifices must be made to the creatures that inhabit this haunted corn field its the last night of all hallows and only one more sacrifice is needed will it be you?

Characters

Scarecrows- Raggedy possessed scarecrows will roam the streets either on foot or on top of their posts or along fences, the will carry around sickles, Gardening hoes, or machetes, some with shaker cans

Pumpkin heads-Villagers wearing jack-o-lanterns on their heads walking around looking for new victims, carrying around Sickles, Machetes, or knives, some with shaker cans.

Goblins- ugly deformed hunchback creatures roaming the corn field (Sliders).

Pagan spirits (Stilts)- Hooded figure wearing Horse and goat skulls to cover up their true faces

Fresh Sacrifice- The Victims of the villagers, chained up to scarecrow posts or fences begging for help, they will be dressed like guests with different wounds on each one.

Gypsy Elder-A Women with a ghostly face sitting at the gypsy camp warning visitors of the red moon curse

Environment

Fences will be added to make the scare zone more maze like corn stalks will also be added as well as posts for the scarecrows to hang on dead bodies will hang from the lamp posts. they will use red lighting for this area with a gypsy's voice being played over the speakers chanting a curse at the end of the street a gypsy tent will be sprung where the Gypsy elder will stalk guests.

All Night DrIvE-In (Animal Actors to Curious George)- What's Halloween without a horror movie marathon? Well Sam is throwing the goriest Horror Movie marathon in universal history but be warned the infamous guests on Sam's list are dying to see you, legends pop off the silver screen to greet their fans the only way they know how.

Characters

Frankenstien-Van Helsing Version

Dracula's Brides-Van Helsing

The Ripper-My Soul To Take

The Thing-The split in half teeth version from the new movie

Mary Shaw-From Dead Silence

Chucky & Tiffany- In Puppet form on his Insult Emporium Stage.

Big Daddy- From Land Of The Dead

Possessed Katy-From Paranormal Activity

Sam-Puppet form in a ticket booth by Animal Actors

Wolf man-Current Version

Norman Bates-From Psycho

Chainsaw Zombie Scarface-His Return to HHN

Shaun and Zombie Ed-Shaun of The Dead,

Mrs. Ganush- Drag Me To Hell

Man In The Mask, Doll Face, Pin-up Girl-The Strangers

The Mummy-Current Version

Alien Business Man-They Live

Dracula-Van Helsing Version

Undead Jack-American Werewolf in London

Environment

This scare will stretch from Animal Actors to the old Western street and to the Curious George area a giant screen will be placed over animal actors entrance playing various famous scenes from Universal horror movies as well as the films represented (Paranormal Activity, 30 Day of Night, House Of Wax, Trick r Treat, Lords of Salem, and Resident Evil) a snack stand will be placed by Curious George manned by Shaun and Zombie Ed providing Comic Relief, A Ticket booth near Animal Actors will hold a puppet of Sam watching over guest, and on the other side Chucky's Insult Emporium stage will have Chucky and Tiffany interacting with guests, speakers will play the sound of film reels, screaming and quotes from the various Horror Movies as well as the theme song from each movie the American werewolf cage and prop will be relocated here and this is where undead jack will hang around.

Asylum In Wonderland (Lower Lot)-You have realized Sam has twisted this fairy tale as you head down the rabbit hole (escalators) you begin to see this is not the wonderful place you remember the red queen has seized control with Gory Force, and the hatter is not the only one who's gone mad! If you escape Alice's Chainsaw and the flesh eating White Rabbit, it might be off with your head if you get caught by the red queen's henchmen, the only escape may be losing your mind!<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

Characters

Queen of Hearts- in the center of the lower lot a scantily clad Queen of Hearts will sit on her throne taunting guests in her kingdom.

The Insane Hatter-(Slider) The mad hatter has gone insane, dressed in a bloody straight jacket and his will have a dead rat pinned to it.

Cannibal White Rabbit- (Slider) The white rabbit has developed a taste for human flesh walking around in his green suit and pocket watch shoved into his left eye, his mouth will be stained with blood

Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dumb-(Sliders) dressed in half green and half purple suits The queen has performed experiments on them like switching one of their brains to the other leaving scars all over their face.

Chainsaw Alice-A scantily clad Alice has gone mad and is massacring the inhabitants of wonderland with a chainsaw, she is left blood splattered and her eyes will be bleeding from her eyes, she also wears an apron made from the skin of the chesser cat.

Chainsaw Card Soldiers-The Queen's soldiers, they will look like the Skull bandits from 07 but will be half red and half black on their uniforms and skull masks with either Spade and Heart or Club and diamonds painted on their skull mask with the matching half and half card designs on the back of their coats.

Environment

lighting will shine Swirls, Hearts, Spades, Clubs and Diamonds on the floor the rest will be hit with purple lighting, A stage with the queen's throne will be placed in the center and neon mushrooms and trees will be placed throughout the lower lot as well as the tea party table littered with body parts and severed heads, a projection of the chesser cats disappearing face will be shined on the Jurassic park drop building, from the escalators down the sound of a clock ticking and twisted version of Alice in wonderland poems will be played.

Shows

Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure (Castle Theater)-Wylde Stallions Return to Universal Studios for yet another pop culture roast of Movies, Celebrity Fails and Most Excellent tunes, will they face their most heinous Villain yet? get ready to party on dudes!

SlaughterWorld: The Return! (Water World Theater)-The Zombie Apocalypse is such a drag!!! especially when you're stuck at sea, The Queen of the dead has risen to power and rebels seek to over throw her and end this zombie invasion with a tidal wave of crude jokes, disgusting gore, and epic stunts in the sexy and gory return of Slaughterworld!

Sam Presents: Dark Magic and Dirty Tricks (Animal Actors Stage)-Join Sam, and his assistants Clive and Ramona as they take you behind the scenes of horror movies, revealing the tricks and illusions used in your favorite horror movies! audience participation is mandatory of course!

Human BBQ Live! (New York Street) part of Doomsday SZ.-The Hounds Are Hungry Its Feeding Time At The Zoo! Ring the dinner bell, some intruders have been caught sneaking into Sol's City, and now they will pay and all our belly will be filled tonight. Who's up for some white meat!

Rides

Jurassic Park: Night Prey (Ride Overley)- The power has gone out at the ill-fated theme park, and the prehistoric attractions have been escaped their cages and are on the hunt but something more sinister is out! They're hunting humans and Dinosuars alike, what else has in-gen been hiding deep within Jurassic Park?

The Simpsons Ride

The Mummy's Revenge

Transformers

Terror Tram: All Hallows Tour- Every year Halloween Horror Nights terrifies you, but this year we are honoring the spirit of Halloween himself Sam. For the first time ever new sets come to life as Sam takes you into the heart of the origins of Halloween, from the swampy grave of the School Bus Massacre, to the bloody feeding ground where werewolves feast, you find you're not alone as Demonic Entities, Wesker's Ill fated Bio Weapons, Marlow's Vampire Hords, and Vengefull witches plauge the backlot for the Goriest Terror Tram ever....... Trick or Treat!

• Like 1

So I posted this a while back on the original HHN Creations

now that i've fixed and tweaked it quite a bit, i'm ready to go into detail ;)

Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2012

Slogan:: Fear comes to Life/No More Clowning Around

Backstory: In 2008. Universal held auditions for their annual Halloween Horror Nights event, A fresh young teen named Eddie Phear auditioned to become a scareactor, All his life he was determined to be apart of Universal as he grew up watching Horror Movies, almost memorizing every line and kill. After finally turning 18 and auditioning, He was chosen to be apart of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, one of his all time favorite movies, although was cut after opening night due to an accident involving his chainsaw and a guest. Losing both the privilege and right to be brought back to the park, Eddie followed his brother Robert Phear to another local park, in which Robert set up his own 3D Midway of the Bizarre. Eddie was chosen as a clown but quit within a few short weeks of being hired.

Year after year, he waited in the shadows, constantly watching his brother and his clowns rise to fame, as well as Universal skyrocket to an extravagant and massive event hiring guests day by day, becoming the number 1 park in California. On the Night of October 31st 2011, Universal Staff and Security found a Chainsaw lodged into the ground bloodied along with two bodies of Universal cast members. Ontop of the still running chainsaw was a head, not just any head, but that of Robert "BoBo" Phear, Hanging from the head was a sign that read "Listen and take my advice, There's a new leader in town, Fear comes to Life, No More Clowning Around" - EP

Mazes: 8

RUN:Hostile Territory (T-2 Que) [icon House]

An abandoned warehouse has become the center of a new online Gameshow.

From chainsaws to meatgrinders, spin the wheel and make a selection

pick and choose wisely, your the next contestant, and there's ALWAYS a price to pay

This is Eddie's Game now, and this time, there's No More Clowning Around.

(Guests will be able to view livefeed upon HHN Facebook)

Hellraiser: Hell Freezes Over (WWW)

The Year. 2127: a scientist aboard the Space Station Minos attempted to unlock the puzzle box known as the The Lament Configuration. Upon doing so, the gates of Hell are opened aboard the spacecraft and crash lands upon Earth. Within the space shuttle, Pinhead and his Cenobite legions have been unleashed, launching a full scale war upon the Humans, This isn't Hell. only the Beginning.

Dracula: Legacy in Blood (HoH)

Legend bound by Legend, Blood bounded by Blood, the echos of Lord Dracula's reign still bury the catacombs of his beloved empire. Follow the shrill cries of his beloved vampiress, the cursed gargoyles that lurk within the tombs, Step inside the hunting grounds and come face to face with the bloodlust that has ravaged the world for thousands of years. Bounded by a Legacy, a Legacy in Blood.

PsychoScareapy: Welcome to Shadybrook (Shrek Que)

Among the living, here we find the patients of the Shadybrook Mental Asylum for the Criminally Insa..urhh....sir? your not supposed to be doing that to the walls...or to the guests..... SECURITY we need to....wait, what did they do? How can this be? WE JUST OPENED, oh no not again.

Welcome to the Shadybrook Asylum. Where you could spend a day, or two, or three....or four......or the rest of your life.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Flesh Wounds (Mummy Extended)

August 20th 1973. The tragedy which befell a group of five youths, an idyllic summer afternoon drive became a nightmare. The events of that day were to lead to the discovery of one of the most bizarre crimes in the annals of American history, The Hewitt residence has reopened, and within, the terror that struck once before has come alive. The pain is only Skin deep. Based off the 1974 Original and the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D.

Alice Cooper: Living Nightmare (JP Que)

Steven has finally grown up, and this time, its No More Mister Nice Guy, this gut wrenching terror filled with the twisted mind of Alice Cooper will bring you to your knees, Filling the voided gaps of illusion and reality, his Dreams are now your Reality, and he'll be ready to Bite Your Face Off. The Question asks, Are you ready to live the Nightmare?

Zombieville: The Dead Rising (Spartacus Square Part 1)

The Sunny town of Pleasentville has become one of the nations premier places to live, that is until you realize its also the place you'll be living forever, the Undead have taken the streets and began to show no mercy, The Military have began a service aid but cannot hold them much longer. First stop, Downtown, Next Stop, The World."Welcome to Zombieville: Population: -0"

The Exorcist: Awakening ( Spartacus Square Part 2)

His long awaited arrival has finally appeared, Meet Regan and the Medallion of Demonic Possesion , Follow your way through Church and among the rooms where the spirits lie within the shadows, listen as the priest gives his exorcism upon the girl, hear the shrill cries and the booming demonic voice of the inner beast, and feel the devil within break free. Beware, this is his Awakening.

The Terror Tram: Maximum Carnage

Movie: Starts with tram driver explaining that they knew Eddie before he turned all psycho (live feed gets cut)

Eddie appears on the screen "Well Well Well...It looks as if you've all decided to join ME tonight, This is your end for each and everyone of you, and YOU (screen points to guest/employee) are my first victim. (Tram begins to stop as a person gets dragged from the tram and video shows the guest being killed) (tram begins to move) " I was taken from this park after a small accident, My life long dream, taken, all thanks to you and your creative team. This time, its revenge, I've assembled some of my personal favorite killers and unleashed them upon the backlot. Blood, its all they ask for, and this time Theres No More Clowning Around" (insert laugh and chainsaw cuts the camera) (dropoff at Wisteria Lane)

Wisteria Lane ( Welcome Home Eddie: The hometown of Eddie is among us, but the guests aren't to happy with him, expect the unexpected ),

Whoville ( Revenge of the Klownz: Our Klownz have taken the backlot under fire with Eddie as their Leader. Take No Prisoners! ),

Bates Motel ( Freakz Convention: The Freakz always need a place to stay, why not have Norman Bates tuck them in. )

Hill ( Chainsaw Beasts: Mutated Monsters created be Eddie are hiding in the woods, Beware: They're looking for Blood )

Bates House/ Wooden and Chain (No Sheets) Maze extended ( Eddies Victims are wrecking havoc, They want revenge and will kill at All Costs.

WoW ( Welcome Home Reprise/ Return: The City is in Chaos, Mutants, Zombies, Klownz and Freaks are one, and Eddie has come home. There is No Escape )

Terror Tram Pickup. Drive into Mummy. Eddie Takeover: " So you think you all survived, This is only the beginning, Universal is mine! I control you all, Taste my Blade I'll taste your Blood! *chainsaw revs as the light turn off* *screen shows blood splatter and Eddie laughing maniacally, water sprays*

Tram Dropoff for Spartacus Square Mazes:

News Anchor: " Ladies and Gentlemen, We interupt your peaceful ride of our backlot to bring you this terrible and shocking footage."

(scene shows NY Streets and Courthouse being filled with Zombies and Humans/Military being attacked)

(another shows a Zombie running around with a chainsaw)

footage breaks: The City is in Chaos, The Zombies have taken over! The Dead will Rise.

And now back to your local studio tour!.

Commercial breaks out into the original Exorcist trailer and footage of what was being "shot" in the backlot, a real, live exorcist.

Demon face pops up on the screen and monitors shut down as tram begins to drop off to a selected Maze.

either Choice A or Choice B.

Scarezones and Shows

Fear comes to Life: Go Go dancers in Dasy Dukes and cuttoff Flannel T-shirts wearing clown/mechanical Face gear. Eddie Statue (Opening)

Opening Scareamonies: Ny Street/ Eddies Intro

No More Clowning Around: Fire Cannons in the background, Eddie standing upon a platform (like the Ringmaster) with his brothers dead body and head on post. Mixture of Klowns and Chainsaw Drill team. (NY Street/Western)

Streets of Blood (London) : Jack the Ripper, Sweeney Todd, just the few of who will be haunting you, lurking in the shadows, but they aren't all you need to fear, for the Body Collectors want your Souls.

Blackout (French) : Virus has spread among the living, Fog Blacklight and Strobes help guide you through the streets, (Think Nightmaze but less maze and movement)

Reapers (Lower Lot): The Reapers have upgraded their machines, These Drill Team Elites will stop at nothing but to Serve and Kill (Think Saws N Steam, without the Steampunk, but Machine Reapers)

Bill and Ted : Excellent Halloween Adventure

More to come if I have anything to add, gonna do a quick look over

Edited by StevenForTmrw

Crikey, this is gonna be uber hard to judge!

And Grind, I hope you had all that stuff written out beforehand because you went the extra mile in detail which would've probably suited the "finale rounds" lol.

Looking forward to the entries being finished and the other 2 contestants to turn theirs in!

(In order to keep it all nice and tidy, if you posted half your project so far, just edit it in with the original post and then do a new post letting us know you finished it up so we can go back and look it up. That way we're not bouncing all over the place trying to find multiple pieces of your event!)

At any rate, I'd love to go to ANY of these events. They all sound freakin AMAZING. Future HHN Creative Directors are right here!!!

Crikey, this is gonna be uber hard to judge!

And Grind, I hope you had all that stuff written out beforehand because you went the extra mile in detail which would've probably suited the "finale rounds" lol.

Looking forward to the entries being finished and the other 2 contestants to turn theirs in!

yeah I have it saved somewhere no worrys.

Dth you may know my choices from the mc fourms, ok here were go

Halloween Horror Nights : the definitions of horror

Icon : sam

Scarezones

Happy Halloween : Sam has, inlisted on his halloween obsesed minions to do his bidding.They're taking over...and showing no mercy.proceed with caution.....and Happy Halloween.

Scareactor design: go gos would wear short shorts and a middle drift made out of sams orange onesie.there would be three types of minions, ones with burlap sacks , ones with evil smiling pumpkin heads , and humans with skin pelled of their face in a jack-oo-lantern style ; all wearing Sams signature onsie and chainsaws .the living statue would be both sam without his burlap mask and one of the werewolf girl.

Fresh meat (nyc street)

Mr. cow's resturaunt is running out of buissness .He needs a fresh and new taste....and it's you ! Dont eat at this resturaunt, because you may be on the menu.

Scaeactor design : Mr. cow would stand on a pile of dead bodys saying things like "its not personal , just purley buisnees".workers would wear resturaunt uniforms with bloody aprons , most of them would wear cow skulls (think la llarona)others would have burnt faces .The fire tower would be made to look like a large bbq pit.The area would be lit with red and orange lights.the fog would be colored red.

Gargoyles(french street)

A curse has caused the menacing statues of paris to come to life .there is no were to hide as these camouflaged creatures stalk you in the nights at every corner .Scareactor design : gargoyles would be made to blend in to the already built sets on the french street.others would be made to blend in with stone walls that would be sets up in the area.zeppelins would be sets up so those with wings can fly back and forth between buildings. as said above stone walls would be set up in various places creating an outdoor maze.

American werewolf in london (baker street )

A mysterious werewolf is stalking the smoke choked streets of london.beware , you may become the next victim.

scareactor design : the werewolf from the movie basically and injured citizens.Cop cars would be sets up around the area.I belive there is a AWiL werewolf prop in the freakz sz, this would obviously be used.

The Wendigo:(western street) the vengeful cannabalistic spirit of Native American legend has been released into the town of deadwood.there, are only two ways to escape him.give in or DIE.scareactors would be dressed as the wendigo(who would be on stilts ) , victims , and cannibals possessed by the wendigo.trees would be sets up around the area for density and places for scareactors to hide.

Hades:(lower lot) god of the underworld has taken over the lower lot, and hes has brought a couple of friends with him .enter if you dare.scareactors would be various greek monsters like medusa etc. cyclopses and minotaurs would all carry chainsaws.a second fire tower can be seen here in the shape of hades face.purple and red lights would fill the area as well as purple colored fog.hades can be seen at the top of a large stone tower talking down to guest as they enter.

Time to play:(carnival to studio tour) The inecent things youve known from your childhood have taken over....and there not happy.your dolls and play things have turned evil and are ready to shows you their darker side.scareactors would be various dolls, plush toy, etc. but demented and ugly.various colored lights would fill the area with swirls and patterns.large toys like leggos and buildings blocks would be place in different areas.

Shifters ( simpsons to bill and ted) a portal has opened releasing creatures from another demension .these creatures are ablre to change form in any way they like.dont trust anyone....for they may not be whom they seemd to be.scareactors would look either as regular monster or monsters in middle shape shift .police cars would be set up with policemen telling you to avoid the area ovcourse some of the policemen are actually shifters .mostly greens and blue lights would be

In the area

Rides

Jurrassic park : break out

All dinosaurs have gone on a rampage .you have been asked to investigate and fix, the problem .

The mummy: inhanced- the curse is twice as powerful in october .journey into the tomb....if you dare

Transformers: save the world alongside the autobots on a ride youll never forget.

The simpsons ride-go on krustylands newest attraction as sideshow bob tries to kill you .board this ride and it will leave you in stitches....literally

Up next mazes, shows, and terror tram

Edited by Ridesandstuff

Mazes

The reaper: underworld of terror HoH

journey through the world of the grim reaper and his minions .death is apon you and is ready to attack.scareactors would be similar if not the same to the sz characters,but some would look decaying instead of ghost white.the chuckey dolls would wear skull mask and robes so they look like conjured up infant reapers. behind the phsycos shower would be a female characters called the seducer , a sort of

sexy type reaper.

Insidious: the further- shrek queue

Journey through the hauntings of Dalton,a small boy lost in the treacherous world of the further.beware of the sinister creature waiting for you, they may pull you in.can you make it out alive? Or will you become a victim of the demons beyond.

Trick r treat: home for the holidays-t2 queue

For years the celebration of sawin aka halloween has been celebrated world wide.walk through a small town in the, heart of ohio were traditions will never be the same .welcome and remeber this.......dont disregard tradition.

The Ring :7 days-mummy extended queue

Its just an urban legend, right? walk through a town cursed by a tape that kills you in seven days.escape the wrath of samara if you can , because she lurks in every corner .enjouy this trip , it may be your last.

Banshees: wails of sorrow (Www)

for years the banshees have haunted the irish country side.Many have died at the feet of these evil creatures, and now its you turn.take a trip thru the village of publin.take in the sights and sounds but be warned.those who hear the cries of the banshee are killed soon after.

haunted growth :Spirits of the damned(jurrasic park queue)

the presence of explorers has caused the spirits of a vengeful cannibalistic tribe to come back from the dead. The peaceful sights of the Sol la playa rainforest are no more, just the raging spirits of the damned.these spirits are back.....and theyre ready to feast.roam with caution , you may never make it out .

Terror tram : the strangers come home.

The strangers are have taken over the backlot , and theyve brought a couple of friends with them too.the strangers as well as their "friends" are stalking every corner of the sets .Dont asked why they've done this.Just know its "because you were home".areas include ;fractured minds (grinch sets), halloween party (psycho sets), creatures (wilderness path) insidious (psycho House), alien attack (wotw set),deadwood (four points, texas)

Shows

Bill and ted's excellent halloween adventure

Paul says all (blues brothers stage)

paul the alien has decided to take a pitstop at universal.the hilarious extraterestrial has opened up his emporium of insults , even you may not be safe from his jokes4eve

Tourture time!(time to play sz)

The dolls have decided its your turn to play , watch in horror as they rip , tear, and slice some into pieces. take a dip into a teacup of boiling water or get the "stuffing" torn out of you.no ones safe from this tear party.

Edited by Ridesandstuff

Halloween Horror Nights 2012: MidKnife Movie Marathon

Icon: The Projectionist

Icon and Theme Concept: The Projectionist's role is similar the Usher's and Director's role at HNHO in how he transports you (the audience) into Horror films that come to life. Unlike the Usher and the Director, whose mazes are mostly based on blockbuster hits, the Projectionist will take you into are world of good ol' drive-in grindhouse films ranging from zombies, vampires, ghosts, and slashers (Note that all but one maze are original ideas). The overall theme is a drive-in movie theater hosted by the Projectionist. He has 10 different movies (mazes) that he will host. The Projectionist is an ever-present icon who will often appear in cameos in every queue video and in the Terror Tram as well as his own scarezone in the Entrance. Each maze will have its own queue videos which are fake trailers of the maze that the guests are entering, it will also feature the Projectionist who gives an overall synopsis of the maze story.

Minor Icons: Ash (Evil Dead), Housemother Crowley (The Initiation), The Kraven Family (Meatstalk), and the ReaperZ (Hacked)

Mazes

1. The Evil Dead (Stage 37)

In this secluded cabin and through the forests around it, the evil dead have haunted the place that claims its own home. Now, join Ash in an all-out escape from the un-dead that will do anything they can to make sure you become one of them.

2. The Haunting of Hellgate Hall (Stage 34)

May 11th 1969, Professor Vincent Mortis and his team of psychics and paranormal investigators explore the accursed grounds of Hellgate Hall. By the 13th, they were never seen again. Relive the last terrifying moments of Prof. Mortis and his team, as they delved deeper into the walls of Hellgate, and even deeper into its madness. Beware of the the dangers that await in the bedeviled Halls of Hellgate. Encounter the malicious specters and entities that inhabit the abandoned corridors of the Hall, and tread through the haunted grounds of the Hellgate Cemetery.

3. The Initiation: Sisters for Life... and Death (Stage 34)

Housemother Crowley and the sisters of Delta Iota Epsilon (DIE) are almost too gorgeous to be human... because they are shape-shifting banshees from Hell!

Now they're hosting an exclusive Graduation Party, where it's going to turn into a night you'll never forget! Danger lurks, in every corner and dormitory. These man-eating sisters are more than happy to give you tour of DIE sorority and show off their collection of countless victims. So think twice before you go that panty-raiding party, because the DIE sisters don't take too kindly to unwelcome visitors.

4. Camp Hatchaway: A Perfect Place... To Die! (WWW arena)

Welcome to Camp Hatchaway, the seemingly perfect place to vacation and make friends. But don't be fooled, not all the campers are perfectly nice. In Hatchaway, a practical joke can go a little too far and a simple hazing can be equivalent to a death sentence! Just remember the Hatchaway Cheer:

Give me a - K!

Give me an - I!

Give me an - L!

Give me an - L!

5. Vampyres: Blood Rave (Stage 29)

Join the Children of the Night as they lure you into a blood soaked party to Die-for!!! Navigate through the dark city of London, where vampires lurk in every shadow. And find your through the Blood Rave where the hypnotic beat of the music masks a terrifying secret.

6. Hacked: Danger! Killing Zone (Stage 29)

You and group of adventurous urban explorers wander the an abandoned building, which had a long history of a grisly murders. Little do we know is that it is now of lair of a murderous gang of skull-faced psychopaths known as the ReaperZ! Now we're trapped in an inescapable nightmares where there's nothing left to do but RUN!!!

Every turn you make will bring you deeper into the depths of their twisted liar. Navigate your way through the torture chambers and dungeons as you dodge their spinning blades.

7. Dementsions: The Other Side (T2 extended)

Doctor Hans Corpus has opened an ominous portal that reveals a 5th dimension where all is not what it seems: a realm where our world and another collide. Surrounded by fiendish creatures, your eyes will deceive you with every step through this phantasm of terror.

8. Dead Paradise: SUN, FUN, AND SLAUGHTER! (JP extended)

A luxurious island resort transforms into an island of carnage when a mysterious virus mutates the inhabitants. Now the corpses of the hapless vacationers and the resort employees have reanimated in an all-out war between the walking dead and the human survivors. Tread through the ensuing bloodbath with the survivors of the un-dead apocalypse and into the jungle where the smell of barbecue and putrid flesh fill the air. Now there are no more rules, it's just sun, fun, and Slaughter!!

9. Meatstalk: Summer of Blood

Witness the terrifying untold tale of hippies and cannibals. A group of hapless hippies make a wrong turn on their way to Woodstock and subsequently fall victim to the Kraven clan, an inbred family of maniacal cannibals. Find your way through the bloody forest, where the blood thirsty cannibals lurk every corner. And pray that you don't find yourself the main entree for the Kraven Family's Famous Barbecue.

What was supposed to be a Summer of Love turned into Meatstalk: Summer of Blood!

10. The Labrynth: Terror in the Shadows (HoH overlay)Navigate your way through the cursed Labrynth, if you dare. Find a way out or join the countless lost souls who fell victim to the Wraiths that dwell within the dark corridors... looking for prey.

Scarezones

1. It's Showtime!!! (Entrance)

The Projectionist welcomes you into the world where his twisted midnight movies come to life!

2. Hacked! The Revenge of the ReaperZ! (NY Street)

Do fear the ReaperZ, the ultra-violent gang of Skull-faced maniacs who taken over the Big Apple.

3. The Forgotten: The Children of the Damned

Mother Gertrude rules the Sunnyvale Orphanage with iron fist. But the now, the Children have taken over and will stop at nothing until they find a new playmate...

4. The Village of the Forsaken (French Street)

Witches and their occult followers wander the deserted streets of the Village, looking for a new sacrifice...

5. Camp Hatchaway: Teenage Wasteland (Western Street)

Summer camp is Hell!! Beware, unless you want to become an Unhappy Camper!

6. Dead Paradise (Lower Lot/JP area)

Welcome to Isle de Destino, one of the most luxurious beach resorts money can buy. But what can money buy if the whole island is inhabited by crazed zombies!

Terror Tram: DrIvE-in Marathon: Pay to Get In... Pray to Get Out!

The Projectionist invites you to his DrIvE-in Horrorshow Marathon. He will be presenting you 6 tales of terror to quench your thirst for horror, featuring crazies, mutants, slashers, ghosts, and gore. Some films won't stay dead!

"Films"

TerrorVision: Horror in Toonland (WhoVille)

Blood 'n Barbecue (Bates Motel)

Gorewood Forest: Grown Evil (Wilderness Trail)

The Forgotten: 0rigins (Sheet Maze/Bates Mansion)

Doomsdayle High (WotW)

Dia de los Muertos: Hell on Earth (Western Street)

Shows

1. Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Bill and Ted are back to deliver the most awesome, excellent Halloween adventure in the Past, Present, and Future!!

2. MidKnife Marathon... LIVE! (Animals Actors Stage)

The Projectionist is hosting a marathon of his most notorious midnight movie collection. View at your own risk!!

Rides

1. The Mummy's Revenge

2. Transformers

3. Jurassic Park

4. The Simpsons: The Ride

Edited by iLuvStabWounds