chat meetings?

lol wtf :lol:

If you were wtfing the "pronounced 'shheduled'" just think of an old English guy in a powdered wig shaking his jowls being serious.

That old English guy in a powdered wig shaking his jowls being serious is, of course, me.

If you were wtfing the whole post .... I can second my own motion, can't I? Are you one of those people who runs for office and doesn't vote for himself?

(me = ran for president of senior class back in high school and didn't vote for myself - I thought it was improper manners!!)

...lol.

Well most of the time its more active at night, so just keep checking in. Its hard to schedule chat meetings.

Me: Hey LostAlice and the rest of the HHN Mafia, why don't we say that every night at 10:30 we can all meet in the chat room for all sorts of fun times?

You and the rest of the HHN Mafia: Wow, March, You just accomplished more in one sentence than Obama has in the past 18 months!

Me: Can has piece of Triforce?

You and the rest of the HHN Mafia: No. You BUM.

Me: That is mean. Will you at least pray with me, you and the rest of the HHN Mafia?

Us, a United People: May the way of the hero lead to the Triforce!

There's nothing complicated about that!

I never see more than one person in the chat room, and I never catch them. And this is all I do besides go to HHN - I haven't seen noontime sunlight since I started staring at the HHN page hitting F5 back in May.