EViL CLoWn's HHN Review

djevilclown

I’ve never done a review on here so bare with me... We went this year on Sat. Oct 1, we arrived at a pretty good time about 4:30 which it took about 20 min to figure out where to get our FOTL credentials. when we finally did we went and stood in the FOTL line until about 6:15 when they let us into the park where we waited by the fountain saw Statue GF and gogos come out about 6:45 then we moved up to the opening scaramonies and at 7 Boom! were in... We went straight down to the Lower Lot:

Reapers: the Reapers were good they were funny and scary really good scaractors but the scenery (or lack thereof) was boring. I had an idea sitting down there, they had so many carts selling food/drinks and also the jurassic drink spot why don’t they theme those too like Halloween theming and also have the person selling it in full makeup/outfit I think it would look a lot better. from there went to:

Hostel: walking up we got a Elite Hunting Card from the beautiful breasted Slovakian Woman by using the word "Eli's Coming" ;)... I’m not going to go into full detail but I can say is this was a very amazing maze (didn’t beat TCM: my fav. maze of all time) but better than most mazes in past years (Not Joking). got to see Stevenfortmrw (used Bansheeman) which I think he grabbed my daughter and scared the holy shit out of her... really great maze 9/10... from there we went to:

Alice Cooper: ok so a little back-story I’ve met Alice and Calico (his daughter) a few years ago got to talk a little great convo. so I had kind of high expectations for this one and I was let down... first the way to get to the maze was dumb to much walking/climbing, but I will say it had beautiful rooms and scenes but it just wasn’t scary at all, the music was too low (I heard why they had to stupid...) but anyways it was hot as hell in there and to top it all off the Headmaster Alice (stilt walker) missed his cue... alright 5/10

Jurassic park (to get wet)

The Mummy (Air Dry)

best part about going straight to the Lower lot is doing the whole thing without using the FOTL at all ;) from there went back up the starway and eat Flintstones(I love the pulled pork and chips), no wait to eat and room to sit great time to eat it was around 8:30 after that everyone went of the Simpsons ride and me and my wife ate a cinnamon roll, great relax moment. from there we went to the

Terror Tram: every year I have low expectations for the TT and most years I didn’t like it seemed a little boring and this year with GF I was thinking the same but it changed my outlook on it, great scares and even better WOTW set great TT. between the squirting wheelchairs and the Bushmen just a clean strong showing... 8/10 from there we went to:

La Llorona: well all I have to say is HOLY SCARED SHITLESS!!!! every room, every scene, every scare, every smell, everything 100% 10/10!!!

from there we went all the way up to the front studio store by the fountain to get my shirts and pin but on the way I saw

Murdy in the Klownz SZ: great SZ and even better convo. with murdy talked to him for a while saw Direbrian but didn’t say hi because he was talking to Murdy and didn’t want to bother him...

after that

Wolfman: again I always have low expectations but this time I think is the first year other than when it’s the original HOH that it fit and worked well with the theme. good maze 6/10 next up went through the Zombieville SZ it was very good great scaractors and I ran into and went nose to nose with Trevler!!! he won the stare down of course... next up

House of 1000 Corpses: I didn’t get to see it last year since I didn’t make it to HHN last year but it was a good maze felt kind of stupid in some of the plain sections but the Zombievision effect was very good it looked pretty trippy in some parts... after that we went to Freakz was really cool scaractors were amazing and the scenery was great like every year...

The Thing: really good but very very backed up and crowded still good scares but to backed up very annoying... but still good 6/10

after this we went back down to the Lower Lot and rewent through the mazes and rides and then back up and realized that the TT closes at 11:45 that was fucking dumb as hell it pissed me off but I didn’t let it get to me so we walked around and watched people get scared very good times and then we went to

Bill & Teds: we went to the last showing 1:30 and it was an alright show other years were better but still pretty good.. 7/10

by going to the last showing we missed the chainsaw chaseout I guess they end that at 2:10 now but all in all I would say an amazing HHN one of my fav's I can say. the only things I would add is more SZ's and another show or live performances I would of loved to see the Death Drums from HHNO come to HHNH in front of the Simpsons ride badass!!!! Great Event, Great Night, Great Memories and thank you too Horror Night Nightmares for having a website/forum for the Hollywood side, and to the HHNH side all of you are an amazing bunch of people, keep up the good work and I tip my hat and my beer to HHN 2011... 362 days till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a different code every night, Grind. Murdy tweets it before the event. When I went, it was Bakuna's Rocks or something like that.

Anywho, at first I was like "who's EViL CLoWn?" haha and then I saw your name and I was like OOOOOOOOH!!!

Glad to hear you had a good time. And once again, another member of "club La Llorona is the best maze of 2011!" Truly a great maze, I hope they make more dark, gothic and creepy mazes like it.

There's a different code every night, Grind. Murdy tweets it before the event. When I went, it was Bakuna's Rocks or something like that.

Anywho, at first I was like "who's EViL CLoWn?" haha and then I saw your name and I was like OOOOOOOOH!!!

Glad to hear you had a good time. And once again, another member of "club La Llorona is the best maze of 2011!" Truly a great maze, I hope they make more dark, gothic and creepy mazes like it.

how early does he tweet it? and can someone post a pic in the merch thread if they have one?

he probably tweets it a hour or 2 before the event starts. i seen a few people use the codenames and get cards its pretty neat. Anywho nice review evil clown. im surprised to see you didnt like alice cooper it was a very well constructed maze but oh well everyone cant like it :P i love la llorona to but does that mean well be gettin a repeat next year 0.o (knocks on wood*) i sure hope not