Great HHNH house footage on YouTube

Only downside to sharp is it's in nightvision so you don't get to truly be in awe of the set design, lighting, color patterns, etc.. Also, some lighting this year makes it so there is simply just a hole in the wall and a scareactor pops out (this most notably happens in The Thing), so you'll see the hole in the wall before anyone even pops out or you'll see the scareactor just waiting there haha

have you seen sharpproductions (i think thats how you spell it) on youtube he has all the houses the bill and ted show and the terror tram all in hd. Its a great channel.

As DTH said, Sharp always films in nightvision. That ruins all the detail and theatrical/cinematic effect. This video keeps all of that and still manages to be great quality.

• 10 months later...

Ive seen Sharp's videos and he uses nightvision so he wont get scared. In a coment somebody asked him "Sharp do you get scared in the mazes?" He said "Nope I use nightvision and I can see were they are hiding and when they will pop out".

Really? lmao one thing I don't understand is why he turned around while filming the entire Halloween house when his friends didn't even get scared. Pisses me off SOOOO much. I found a good quality video of that maze eventually, just missing the beginning, if anyone is interested.

Really? lmao one thing I don't understand is why he turned around while filming the entire Halloween house when his friends didn't even get scared. Pisses me off SOOOO much. I found a good quality video of that maze eventually, just missing the beginning, if anyone is interested.

Where is that video. I can't stand the backwards walk through of Halloween. That blonde chick annoyed the hell out of me anyways!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, even though the guy ran out a little funny lol

I love how in this video he grabs the girl. I don't think she's supposed to be a plant. Seems like she plays the girl on the bed and she was just going through for fun. Then the Michael out of the cabinet stabs the camera man lol hopefully we get more cast members going through and recording their mazes this year, since the two that I've seen (F13 lights on one with the botched stone wheel kill and this one) are pretty good with showing all the intended scares.

Edited by DTH316