HHN Hollywood 2011 Merchandise

This will be the official 2011 merchandise thread.

Here's what the new T-shirt looks like:

Notice how they look similar to the HHN XX shirts. I love the way they look! Hopefully they'll sell some Stab-A-Thon shirts.

EDIT: The site is giving me trouble posting the image of the shirt. If anyone else can post it, that would be great.

^ Does the La Llorona shirt look the same as last year's...the photoshopped Bloody Mary with simple 'Chiller' font saying La Llorona to the side, then her "Aaaay, mis hijos!" quote at the bottom?

Edited by Onca

^ Does the La Llorona shirt look the same as last year's...the photoshopped Bloody Mary with simple 'Chiller' font saying La Llorona to the side, then her "Aaaay, mis hijos!" quote at the bottom?

No, it's the updated La Llorona (from the maze logo/FB promotion images) with a fancy border around her. Definitely looks better than last years.

Without giving too much away, and ignoring the fact that I only had 2 hours of sleep

This was after EP

and yes thats the 2011 FRONT of the shirt

you guys can wait till tonight for the rest ;)

of5zf8.png

Edited by StevenForTmrw

I always skip the full throttle needles because they sell monsters pretty much everywhere else in the park, and to me monsters > everything else. DID pick up the shirt steven was kind enough to give us a preview of, although I wanted the HoTC one more, I felt this one more represented the entire event, so I gave in and bought it. 2 event shirts, 2 candy skull shirts, generic hoody (not worth 35 bucks to me), shot glasses and a giant travel mug/beer receptacle thing. Other than that, tons of ghostface bobbleheads and whatnot. Nothing to really write home to mom about, but you can definitely get your merch fix if you absolutely need it.

I do not know the official prices (except for the ones with a *) but

I believe they have this

*HOTC Shooter Glass - 10:95

*2011 What Fear Fears Most Shot Glass - 5.95

*HHN 2011 House T-Shirt (Including La Llorona and Hotc shirts) 22.95$

*HHN 2011 Jacket 38.95

*Bloody Mug - 6.95 (I believe)

Ghostface Mask - 10$

Ghostface Action Figure (amazing right? xD) 12$

Other Masks 15-25$ I believe

HHN Lanyard (same one from every year) 10$

I'm going to USH Friday before work so i'll post when I know for sure

Does anybody have any pics of the merchandise? and also, are there sipper cups this year being sold at like Jurassic Cafe and places like that?

Sipper cups are being sold pretty much everywhere like usual. About 7 bucks I think this year with 99 cent refills. I got mine at Flinstones BBQ this year. I even saw some at some street vendors, don't know if they come with anything on the inside though...

I do not know the official prices (except for the ones with a *) but

I believe they have this

*HOTC Shooter Glass - 10:95

*2011 What Fear Fears Most Shot Glass - 5.95

*HHN 2011 House T-Shirt (Including La Llorona and Hotc shirts) 22.95$

*HHN 2011 Jacket 38.95

*Bloody Mug - 6.95 (I believe)

Ghostface Mask - 10$

Ghostface Action Figure (amazing right? xD) 12$

Other Masks 15-25$ I believe

HHN Lanyard (same one from every year) 10$

I'm going to USH Friday before work so i'll post when I know for sure

The Bloody mug is $9.95.

The Jacket is a 2011 hoodie (my 2010 hoodie is holding up great)

They also have:

* La Llorona pin for $11.95 (clerk said they are expecting at least one more pin design before the run ends)

* A White Alice Cooper Theater of Death T-shirt. I think these are straight from his most recent tour. White??

* Two of the shirts are available in woman's cuts (i.e. V-neck, form-fitting, and softer material).

* A black Mardi-gras themed shirt sold in the HHN section. It is not related to the event by name, but has a neon skeleton on it. To me, it seems like it should have been sold at Orlando HHN last year because they had a Day of the Dead scarezone. Doesn't really fit in at HHN Hollywood, but is clearly catering to the huge Hispanic turnout for La Llorona.

And the sipper cups, as mentioned are sold everywhere. In fact, even though the event just started, they are offering a 2nd cup for like $1.99 extra. Helpful hint - go to the food vendor that is just to the right of the T2 entrance and you can get a refill of Icee in the sipper cup for only $2. That's a great deal. Their Icees are so much better than the Simpson's Squishees.

And the sipper cups, as mentioned are sold everywhere. In fact, even though the event just started, they are offering a 2nd cup for like $1.99 extra. Helpful hint - go to the food vendor that is just to the right of the T2 entrance and you can get a refill of Icee in the sipper cup for only $2. That's a great deal. Their Icees are so much better than the Simpson's Squishees.

thanks for that tip I didnt even know you can get Icees in the sippers Im stoping there for my refill

PS did anybody get a pic of the merch?