Alice Cooper's Welcome to My Nightmare! (Reviews)

Freak

This maze was in the JP Que. The entrance is to the left of the Starway escelator and you have to walk up these stairs to the top of JP OUTFITTERS and down again.

I didn't really get this maze because I'm not an Alice Copper fan, but I thought it was very nicely done and had the best performers, anamatronics, and costumes. You start by entering a bedroom where you will be startled by a scareactor entering the room....Then they had these baby statues who turned out to be live actors!! After that, there was this room with a guillotine and a stilt walker who had Alice Cooper make up on. I dont remember what else was going on, but there was a school room and a giant spider on a wall! And just when I thought it was over, someone was waiting outside for us .

Sorry I couldn't be more descriptive, but I thought it was intense, weird, and awesome! I can't wait to go again on Friday!

The scenes for this maze were amazing! Had no idea what to expect which was great. Awesome use of animatronics as well. The music isn't over bearing; I was worried it would be a music video walkthrough but was pleasantly surprised. Longest wait of the night but definitely worth it!

one of the great ways to start the night. This maze pulled off rather well. I LOVED it personally. The whole nightmare theme was done nicely and i enjoyed looking at the sets and getting scared by the scareactors who did an amazing job. And the music wasnt overkilled. sorry guys all my reviews are gonna be rather short for now im really tired ^_^

This wonderfully delicious little nugget of deviousness was my winner for the night. It was a dark horse, and almost a complete sleeper, but it knocked it out of the park.

Design : Some of the best props and scenes I've seen yet, which led to some of the best scares. Amazing work by Murdy and crew, with not a detail left unnoticed. The executioner scene was the most impressive scene I've experienced in all my many nights at HHN. 5/5

Scareactors : Not the best cast of the night, but they still brought it. Definitely got a few good scares out of me, and they all jumped into their roles well. 4/5

Length : Perfect. Not too overdone, but long enough to feel satisfied. 5/5

Other : The facade was better than I expected it to be. The maze was better than I expected it to be. You could definitely feel the passion John Murdy has for AC in this maze. 4/5

Overall : This was my winner by a hair, coming in at 1st for the night. It came down to repeatability for me, and at the end of the night, if I had only enough time for one maze repeat, this would be it. Enjoyed the crap out of this one. A+

i had high expectations for this maze and let me tell you this one exceeded them ! Great maze and concept overall. At first i was skeptical of this maze but after opening night i'll let everyone know you have nothing to fear. The SA's did very well to me i enjoyed every inch of this maze. If they can make a AWESOME maze out of this i wonder what other concepts they can utilize .

second best maze of the night.

i loved the sets but ill be honest, i had low expectations so maybe thats why it was AMAZING for me.

giant black widow shot water in my eye which wasnt cool but it was acceptable haha.

scare actors were VERY aggressive in this maze. music wasn't very loud which was cool because I expected it to be as loud as the music in JP: in the dark.

if you want, you should definitely hit this twice if you finished everything in the lower lot because not alotta people know where to queue for this.

5/5