Experiences in line

I had a very interesting experience in line opening night.

We were waiting for The Thing and a kid, must have been 16, looked funny. I turned away and when I looked back he had some vomit on his mouth. Yes, ladies n' gents, he had vomited. He then proceeded to vomit, and by vomit I mean projectile puke EVERYWHERE on the side of the line (where mind you, if the line got longer, people would later be standing in the dark, unaware). I noticed that he was not leaving the line and he had a wristband. A ALCOHOL WRISTBAND! There was NOOOO way he was 21. Nor were his friends, all of whom had wristbands and did nothing as their friend vomitted everywhere.

Though one girl nonchalantly rubbed vomit off her shoe and ankle like it was nothing.

So annoyed, my boyfriend tells the kid to get out of line. We dont want projectile vomitting in the house!

People need to do better checking of IDs... seriously.

I had a very interesting experience in line opening night.

We were waiting for The Thing and a kid, must have been 16, looked funny. I turned away and when I looked back he had some vomit on his mouth. Yes, ladies n' gents, he had vomited. He then proceeded to vomit, and by vomit I mean projectile puke EVERYWHERE on the side of the line (where mind you, if the line got longer, people would later be standing in the dark, unaware). I noticed that he was not leaving the line and he had a wristband. A ALCOHOL WRISTBAND! There was NOOOO way he was 21. Nor were his friends, all of whom had wristbands and did nothing as their friend vomitted everywhere.

Though one girl nonchalantly rubbed vomit off her shoe and ankle like it was nothing.

So annoyed, my boyfriend tells the kid to get out of line. We dont want projectile vomitting in the house!

People need to do better checking of IDs... seriously.

I've seen this happen a few times, kids who I damn well knew were no wear near legal age, wearing alcohol wristbands, drinking like fishes and then getting sick everywhere. I completely agree that checking ID's need to be done in a bit more prudent of a fashion. Employee preview I didn't even bother getting a wristband because I'm 40, but I was asked for ID by a bartender. Now I know I don't look close to 21 anymore...so how are these kids who are still wet behind the ears getting ahold of them and buying booze?

Saturday of opening weekend I was in line for WN. There was a mentally challenged kid (around 16) in front of me, his step dad, and the rest of the family. I didn't pay much attention until I realized the sister was crying in her other brother's arms and telling the kid to not do this. To make a long story short, the kid decided to scream at his dad and tell him all kinds of wonderful things until we were at the front of the line. At the front of the line the kid threw a punch at his dad and his dad decided to tackle him. OPD came over and jumped in and pulled them aside.

Was a fun way to kick off HHN.