HHN Discount Coupons

i actually wanted to say Carls jr had the discount coupons last year maybe they stll do?? or is BK doing both Knotts and Universal??

Knotts Scary Farm is always Burger King they do do Universal but for summer for huants they always do knotts Scary Farm as for Universal its different every year in 2007 and 2009 it was Del Taco, 2008 was jack in the box, 2010 was Carl's Jr so until it reaches late september we wont be sure

I'm hoping Del Taco again. They usually have the strongest cups. Or Carls Jr. The Jack in the Box cups were flimsy, if I remember correctly. I suppose Wendys could do it since they have Coke products but I think they're geared more towards family entertainment (Seaworld, Legoland).

I'm hoping Del Taco again. They usually have the strongest cups. Or Carls Jr. The Jack in the Box cups were flimsy, if I remember correctly. I suppose Wendys could do it since they have Coke products but I think they're geared more towards family entertainment (Seaworld, Legoland).

but if its carls jr hopefully they actualy do the cups

Perhaps they won't have any this year. Murdy already said tickets won't be on sale at Ralphs. Maybe Universal didn't wanna partner with anyone, save all the money for themselves?

well for one the tickets werent always sold at ralphs only the past two years before that they were sold at Vons and Hot Topic, so it may be a different store like the fast food cupons and two I had a friend who works at carls jr and my ex girlfriend worked at Del Taco, this and last year the cupons didnt go out until basicly the friday before opening night its barley september we cant expect anything for a while since the cupons are ment for buying your tickets the day of.

Actually Murdy said they wouldn't be selling tickets at ANY store other than Universal and online. However, the coupons are still a possibility though. But with how things are this year, I wouldn't be surprised if you could only get the discount online directly from Uni. I think the cups are an awesome way of advertising though and are fun to collect.

Good news. Carls Jr will be doing the coupons this year starting on the 12th.

FB: "Tickets will not be sold at Ralphs or any other retail store this year. Tickets are now available at the ticket booths for the same prices as online. You can pay cash there. Good luck Stephanie. Oh and BTW Jessica, there will be coupons available at Carls Jr beginning next Monday."

FB: "Tickets will not be sold at Ralphs or any other retail store this year. Tickets are now available at the ticket booths for the same prices as online. You can pay cash there. Good luck Stephanie. Oh and BTW Jessica, there will be coupons available at Carls Jr beginning next Monday."

Thanks for the info!

That was me asking about coupons! X3 I haven't found any in the Hemet area... =/ Does anyone have the coupons at Carl's Jr in their area yet? Somebody said they found them at a Carl's JR in San Bernadino... Hoping for somewhere closer, or at least by a mall. Temecula, Moreno Valley... Even Riverside! X3 Anybody else seen them at their local Carl's Jr?

That was me asking about coupons! X3 I haven't found any in the Hemet area... =/ Does anyone have the coupons at Carl's Jr in their area yet? Somebody said they found them at a Carl's JR in San Bernadino... Hoping for somewhere closer, or at least by a mall. Temecula, Moreno Valley... Even Riverside! X3 Anybody else seen them at their local Carl's Jr?

Just came back from the Carls Jr and BK in Inglewood they both had Coupons i grabbed a few

Carls Jr Has Universal

Burger King has Knotts

The Moreno Valley Carls Jr off of Elder and Perris has them. You're only saving a dollar though so you'll actually be wasting money going out of the way to get them considering gas. Just buy 'em online. There's no design on the coupons either, which is very disappointing. In fact, I think they're pretty much same design as they were last year except this year it's just all black.

The Moreno Valley Carls Jr off of Elder and Perris has them. You're only saving a dollar though so you'll actually be wasting money going out of the way to get them considering gas. Just buy 'em online. There's no design on the coupons either, which is very disappointing. In fact, I think they're pretty much same design as they were last year except this year it's just all black.

Really? Just a dollar? That's kind of depressing... I have coupons for Knott's that'll get me in for $33... Guess I'll still end up paying $46-47 for Universal...=/ I wish they'd plan things earlier, just makes me feel rushed and everything gets crazy, lol.

Edit: Found some at the Carl's Jr in Hemet in Valle Vista off New Chicago! Wondering if we go the day before to buy tickets, would it be sold out? hoping to buy them on the 29th for the 30th event(Friday). We'll actually save $2 a ticket, since we won't be paying their processing fee for online... A whole whopping savings of $4 from their online prices. =D

Or should we try to go a few days beforehand to buy tickets? I don't want to try and go and them be sold out...

Edited by Katzchen

actually the coupons save a pretty good amount first night saves like 26$

pretty good deal now i get to go to both parks :D

It's $25. And the price is the same on the Universal website for advanced.

But you save an extra $1 not having to pay their processing fee... Then again, you waste how much on gas? X3

We're going down that area on Thursday/Friday anyways to also get our Knott's tickets and visit in laws, so not too much of a waste.