Fright Nights Merchandise

hackNslash

So ive been collecting HHN merchandise for a long time, and have always wondered if any merchandise was ever made by Uni for the first year of our beloved event. I was born in 92 so it wouldve been quite impossible to attend the first few years haha

Pretty sure that I've seen them on Ebay from time to time. Not sure if that are originals or not, but I recall them having the classic Uni monsters on them and the tag line "Dying for a good Halloween Party?" There have to be a lot of people on this board that went and could confirm.

F.U.B.A.R.

Pretty sure that I've seen them on Ebay from time to time. Not sure if that are originals or not, but I recall them having the classic Uni monsters on them and the tag line "Dying for a good Halloween Party?" There have to be a lot of people on this board that went and could confirm.

F.U.B.A.R.

Sweet, thanks. I'd love nothing more than to get my hands on anything from Fright Nights, this gives me hope now haha.

there was a cast button with the above mentioned on it. Last time I saw it on ebay it went for 87.00

I believe was also a white, black and purple Shirt with with the chainsaw and pumpkin that said fright nights... Although its been so long since I've seen them that I'm beginning to think I imagined them :P

However, I know HHN2 had the pumpkin, chainsaw and said horror nights (2nd annual) as I have that shirt.

there wasnt much fright noght merch, there are some pieces around such as event guides, press photos, park flyers and more. the only piece of merch i have seen or know of is shirts and a fright nights shirt will run you between $200-$250 as the last ebay one went for around $225 i belive. hope that helps.

The Collective

there wasnt much fright noght merch, there are some pieces around such as event guides, press photos, park flyers and more. the only piece of merch i have seen or know of is shirts and a fright nights shirt will run you between $200-$250 as the last ebay one went for around $225 i belive. hope that helps.

The Collective

Helps a bunch, thank you!

• 3 years later...