Twitter and Facbook Facepalm Hall of Fame 2011 {Submissions}

So as we know Facebook and Twitter once and while always gives us a nugget of gold with Speculation *Cough Cough Alice Cooper* so if you see something worthy of being let into the HHN Facepalm hall of Fame post it here and we will vote on the best of the worst once The Event begains

RULES

1. Dont add names for the protection of others

2. keep it friendly no insulting the poster of that comment

3. Only post what your submitting Im keeping this thread tighty

4. have fun this is all in good humor

YESSS!!! I've been waiting for this! Okay, I'll transfer over everything from The Thing thread:

The Biggest Idiots on Facebook - The Thing Edition #1

(names have been taken out... for their idiotic protection)

"The thing!!??? Is that gonna b a maze??? How will that b scary??"

[My concern... 7 people liked this comment]

"Ah, not too happy about this one it doesn't really have gore scary ass monster/killers which sucks think you'll just be walking theru an ice box with scene of the movies not things poping out'!

Comon horror nights make this year bigger & BETTER & scared the living shiit out of us '!!!"

[6 people liked this completely incorrect interpretation of the movie...]

Shape shifting alien! Yay! Spooooky... NOT! Wtf HHN?! Smh...

&

OR as fans our expectations are just that much higher. We expect the best... just saying!

&

Yeeahh!! Woooot!!! HHN!! >.<; (I go about every single night to HHN) I expect to get scared shitless! & an alien doesn't do it for me. Just saying! (:

[This person obviously totally just does NOT get it...]

"noooooooooooooooooooo! aliens arent scary thats sci-fi! u have so many more choices like tcm,friday,halloween ,nightmare,hotc,bloody valentine,saw,dead silence,the strangers,ed gein!"

[so many more choices? Funny... could've sworn we've used ALL OF THOSE BEFORE!!!! AAAAAAUGHHH!!!!

"the killer clown is "IT". The movie "The Thing" is an old a** lame movie that takes place in Alaska... It sucks!!"

[Alaska?... that's all I'm gonna say. Moving on.]

"wait, dawn of the dead producers? LAME"

[1) Dawn of the Dead is fucking awesome.

2) Producers don't really change how good a movie is gonna be.

3) ... this in no way judges how good a maze will be.]

Congratulations. You've all been selected as the biggest idiots on Facebook (in regards to The Thing) - _ -

i found it kind of funny how freakazoid was trying to share his wisdom on the fb page about a la llorona maze etc. and someone commented on it saying " scream=shrek and trick or treat=tt"...lmao TrT was already denied why dont people do there research ? sigh * :huh:

Maybe that guy was being another Daniel Johnson. :rolleyes:

Broken neck is the strangers. they wear bags on their heads because they have broken necks

Ah, not too happy about this one it doesn't really have gore scary ass monster/killers which sucks think you'll just be walking theru an ice box with scene of the movies not things poping out'

please be a shark night 3d maze

"noooooooooooooooooooo! aliens arent scary thats sci-fi! u have so many more choices like tcm,friday,halloween ,nightmare,hotc,bloody valentine,saw,dead silence,the strangers,ed gein

The Thing" is an old a** lame movie that takes place in Alaska... It sucks

I've found a lot today.

"you guys should put some hot bitches in a maze"

"WAR OF THE WORLDS maze to go along with the Terror Tram area?"

"Cowboys and aliens?"

"i hope you guys do a better job on jason you guys should do a jason and the lake have two please at a time go alone in a maze and try to get way from jason"

Semi Finalist so far..................

Broken neck is the strangers. they wear bags on their heads because they have broken necks

Ah, not too happy about this one it doesn't really have gore scary ass monster/killers which sucks think you'll just be walking theru an ice box with scene of the movies not things poping out'

please be a shark night 3d maze

"noooooooooooooooooooo! aliens arent scary thats sci-fi! u have so many more choices like tcm,friday,halloween ,nightmare,hotc,bloody valentine,saw,dead silence,the strangers,ed gein

The Thing" is an old a** lame movie that takes place in Alaska... It sucks

****Updated****

you guys should put some hot bitches in a maze

hope you guys do a better job on jason you guys should do a jason and the lake have two please at a time go alone in a maze and try to get way from jason

keep em coming guys once the website goes live we will vote on the finalist till then to all the Semi Finalist so far.........

Facepalm.jpg

Another entry for the Facepalm Hall of Fame from the FB Page:

When the Scream Terror Tram was announced:

Gay....gay gay gay gay gay John murdy.. Really. You and ur bright mind .... Really ? Scream....... What the f***? Well I know what I won't be doing ....