KILLER DEAL NIGHT PASSHOLDERS!

**Twisted Sister to rile you up, lol**

I don't know if you've heard, but Orlando recently gave their Frequent Fear Pass passholders an EXTRA NIGHT!

Am I jealous?

HELL YEAH!

I'd absolutely love it if Hollywood did the same for us Killer Deal Night passholders but nothing of the sort has been mentioned yet! I don't know about you, but 9 nights was never enough for me. Don't you know I'm an addict? I need my fix in LARGE DOSES!

GIMME ONE MORE NIGHT! For those who agree, stand up and FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO RECEIVE AN EXTRA NIGHT OF FRIGHT! Post on the fan pages about Orlando getting one more night and how we should get one more as well. Hell, take it to Mr. Murdy so he can see his fanbase really wants this! HHN is almost over and I want to enjoy it as much as I can!

I'd absolutely love it if we got an extra night on HALLOWEEN! That's undoubtedly the most fun night for HHN because scareactors GO ALL OUT! Share your desire for an extra night- ask for the Halloween night if you please! Thursday shouldn't be our last night!

LOL, I love the enthusiasm and music choice Anu. I am a FFP holder, (BTW they need to change it back to Frequent Fear Pass, and drop the KND name, its weird and I dont like it) I would love to go back to HHN on Halloween.

Aaaaagreed! I like the slight alliteration in Frequent Fear Pass. And I took the idea to the Facebook fan page, but the idea was shot down by the admin. :\

Waah!