The Stairway Music!

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that plays on the stairway that goes, "Halloween! Halloween!" It's rather fast-paced and has a slight modern rockabilly flair to it. I love listening to it while moving to and from the lower lot. <3

On a side note, it's funny to hear the stairway telling you to shut the hell up. :lol:

Haha! Glad to be back! <3 And oy, I wish I still had my iPhone.. I could easily tag the song! My baby was stolen in August. -.-

Anyways, it's good to be back! What day will you be going to HHN? Halloween, specifically?

I'm going the 28th. I figured it being a Thursday, it'd be the least crowded day. But with reports of it being sold out every night so far, I'm not sure how true that'll be. If the Sunday and Thursday before get pretty long lines or sell out, I'll just get a Front of the Line pass. Either that or getting the FFP and going 2 nights. I think I would save more money in the long run with a FOL though.

OH MY GOD! I FOUND IT! It actually was Rob Zombie! Wow, I couldn't even recognize his voice.. But this is the song I've fallen in love with! <3

Thank you all! :D

Its A Rob Zombie Song called "Halloween (She Gets So Mean)" they play it every year on the esculator

Lmao, augh, if only I saw this post earlier. Thank you anyways! ^^

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that plays on the stairway that goes, "Halloween! Halloween!" It's rather fast-paced and has a slight modern rockabilly flair to it. I love listening to it while moving to and from the lower lot. <3

On a side note, it's funny to hear the stairway telling you to shut the hell up. :lol:

Funny I found this thread today, I just remembered this tonight. It was hilarious. I was like "sshhh sshh listen to what hes saying"