RIP Tour

thedman

Hi All

Been a while...

We're going! Yes, myself and my sgnificant other have taken the plunge and decided to come over from the UK for the weekend...

Sat 30 Howl O Scream and Alone

Sun 31 HHN RIP Tour (Halloween, how cool!!)

Mon Fly back!

Will be exhausted but soooo looking forward.

Question - because we are only at HHN one night (tour starts 7.00 end 11.00) should we also get express pass to go back to a house we enjoyed? I notice a few people go back a couple of times or does that become tedious? How long will there be after 11.00 to see the houses?

Anyone going on Halloween?

Thanks in advance

"For the weekend"? I can't imagine going over there for less than two weeks!

Halloween has never seemed like a hugely busy night to me (a TM made the point once that people throw their own parties that night), and I believe the park is open until 2? So you have at LEAST 2 and 1/2 hours to go back and hit some houses a second time.

Thanks Dave. Yep, are lives are crazy - she hardly ever has time off and we are determined to do this. It's basically our vacation in a weekend, but we are horror fans and its our anniversary so we thought lets just do it! So you feel that each time you go in a house its a little different?

Whoops "our" lives. It's late! :)

I may be wrong here, but doesn't your RIP Tour pass work as an Express Pass for the rest of the night following your tour? You should double check on that, but I could've sworn that's how it worked in previous years.

On the tour you'll get to hit all 8 houses + Bill & Ted - and then you'll have 45ish minutes before the tour and 3 hours after. I'd say skip the Express (even if the RIP Tour doesn't work as one) and hit a house before and a few after - the last two hours of the event (even on a peak night) are seldom very crowded line-wise.