Route

I have express and stay and scream for Friday October 15th for the record. I want to do all houses and scarezones of course. I want to do the houses i do during the day again in the dark so i actually have a little bit of nightvision the second time around, which should work if i dont use express the first time on those, and then use it the second time around. I will rush through scarezones during the day so that i can see them at dark in full effect. The shows are least important, so fit in the how ever many shows you can (if not all) starting from the best to the worst. I want to leave before 12.

Start at the Orfanage and then Make your way around the park going towards Hades and ending at Havok. You should be able to do everything once BEFORE you use your express pass.

This is pretty much my plan, except that if you do Stay and Scream, you should be able to get Hallow'd Past, Catacombs, and Havoc all done before 6:30 when Orfanage opens. If you follow that plan, then you will get everything done very quickly. DO NOT go out of order. We were stupid and didn't feel like waiting for Orfanage to open at 6:30, and we went over to the soundstages and messed up the order. Big dumb mistake. We didn't get to do Orfanage that night because of lines.