They could have cut out those damn Pigz and stuck the Flasher down there along with Scareface and his skank GF. Just like in 06, 07, & 08.

But seriously cutting the Flasher was a big mistake; He's a creep, he's scary, and he brings a comedic factor to HHN. I miss him dearly and we need to have him back!

Edited by electro_killer

Come to think of it...was there a Zombie Tony Montana? I don't remember seeing him either.

As far as I know, he wasnt there. I also read on Twitter that Murdy said there should no less than 5 pigs in Pigz. Pfffftttttt FAIL much? When I was down there opening night there were 2! And it was very early in the night so I know there was NOT a set change. Besides we did Saw & Kong Xpress and there were still just 2 pigs when we returned.

Edited by electro_killer

• 2 weeks later...

I had great times with the Flasher last year down by the Terror Tram queue. Him and I would flirt like crazy, haha! He'd greet me by saying 'Hey Doll~'

I reply "How you doin'?" (Like Joey from Friends :lol: ) and he'd ask if I wanted to see some meat and flash me and sometimes swing his meat at me in a suggestive manner. Hilarious! It was all in character for him, but him and I had fun flirting around every time I saw him. He was really cute too! I heard he's not back though.. I miss the flasher, damn it! Seriously though, that was a great HHN character. You'd never expect a scare like that, it's actually creative.

You'd most likely think it's some shady pale/bloodied guy walking around and BAM! Guts spilled. Come on now, I like creative scares. I see no reason for The Flasher to be cut. Not all scares outside of mazes should be weapons being swung, chainsaws being revved, sliders popping up, things getting banged, and cans getting shaken. The flasher was also funny!

Edited by Anu

• 2 weeks later...

Come on now, I like creative scares. I see no reason for The Flasher to be cut. Not all scares outside of mazes should be weapons being swung, chainsaws being revved, sliders popping up, things getting banged, and cans getting shaken. The flasher was also funny!

I couldnt have said it better myself. BRING BACK THE FLASHER.

• 2 weeks later...