Is there enough time?

hackNslash

Because of a few factors, the only day i get to go to HHN is on thursday October the 7th. this is the first time in five years im going to be going on a "down" day thatll be closed early around 12. will the crowds on this day be light enough to walk through every house a few times and the B&T show? thanks =]

If you are the type who walks fast and doesn't slow down for anything but lines, then maybe. Hit the farthest houses first, Havoc/Orfanage (I suggest Orfanage first as it seemed to get a long line fast opening night) then slowly progress to the front of the park. Zombiegeddon next, then Hades was what I did. Catacombs/Hallow'd Past didn't seem to have too bad of a wait opening night, which may be a sign for future wait times, but you never know. Hades, Psychoscareapy, and Zombiegeddon all had fairly long waits but not so bad. Just walk fast, and try ot make all of the houses by the last Bill and Ted show...trust me, save it for last, that way in case you didn't get all of the houses done you can skip it. If the show ends early (it did with me, although it may change) say about 5-10 minutes or so before the park closes, you may be able to power walk to one last house. That's what I did. I hit all houses but psychoscareapy, then went to the last Bill and Teds, then powerwalked like mad to Psychoscareapy and made it in just in time. All I missed was Brian Brushwood.

This was also mixed in with stopping to chat with a few people, horrid rain that held up a few lines, and a very very very quick ride on the Mummy (0 minute wait for single rider :D).

Since it's a Thursday and it's still early in the month, you should be able to hit every house and B&T if you do Orfanage, Zombiegeddon, Hades, Psychoscarepy, LT, Hallow'd Past, Catacombs, Havoc, B&T. We did this on opening night without rushing between houses and had plenty of time.

That's a better route. My route is probably what made me have to rush...especially since they closed Zombiegeddon for a while for some reason or another, my flow was thrown way off. Anyhow, it's all about variables, but it's very doable. Just remember that the crowd is walking too slow always, and if you have to bump a few people to get around 'em....usually these are people that you'll never see again XD.

Since it's a Thursday and it's still early in the month, you should be able to hit every house and B&T if you do Orfanage, Zombiegeddon, Hades, Psychoscarepy, LT, Hallow'd Past, Catacombs, Havoc, B&T. We did this on opening night without rushing between houses and had plenty of time.

Agreed that is a good route. We saw everything (minus Brian) and left before 11:00 on opening night. Of course we got into the AP party but we took our time too.